Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

Whoever Bradleysports23 is please get off Coacht your a embarrassment to the Bradley program and fanbase. No Floyd is not retiring, its not even a rumor. Congrats to the 2023 Bears on a unbelievable season. Also congrats to Oakland, a juggernaut no doubt KC has going over there. I hope you guys go win it all. That team is really good at every position on the field. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Well, I for one, want to. Just the way I am built. NEVER EVER give up and quit. I may get my brains beat in, but I will keep coming. :D

I am in the stadium till the game is over no matter what (even though my wife gets mad at me at times for it).

Course I mentally say some not so nice things to those who start that stupid goodbye chant. I don't do that out of respect for those who make the effort to play and those who make the effort to show up at the games.

If that's all your wife gets mad at you about then count yourself very lucky, haha

On 11/24/2023 at 11:00 PM, epatty said:

Another note I’d like to make since ppl are on here talking about recruiting. You gotta remember Middle TN has public school talent largely due to lack of relevancy in their private schools other than Lipscomb Academy.

McCallie and Baylor are too close to Cleveland public schools. You don’t much see huge linemen like Oakland has in public schools in Cleveland area. Cleveland area has the skill talent but the linemen are the difference. 

The best of the best (9/10 times) go to Oakland in ‘Boro area. The best of the best around here are going to McCallie or Baylor most of the time. (Carson gentle, Amari Jefferson, etc) Former Oakland RB Jordan James is just one of many players in Middle TN Public school history who get huge FBS/SEC Offers. You don’t really see it too often in Cleveland. Yeah sure Boo, Tito, Marcus, but those 3 guys are all diamonds in the rough. It’ll be a while before we see guys or even a guy reeling in a bunch of big SEC Schools from the Cleveland area.

Talent gap is there at the line of scrimmage and that’s what determined this ball game.

Jordan James was a transfer from Brentwood Academy…?

On 11/25/2023 at 10:48 AM, MidTennFootball said:

UT folk might want to keep an eye on Craig Tutt as well, who holds a UT offer, has a chance to be as good of a DB as Woodi Washington was here

I heard a rumor and I’m sure you have to. I hope it’s not true because I’m so tired of them taking players out of our state but it may be best for him.

On 11/25/2023 at 1:04 PM, Red Rebels said:

You must park at the stone church. I’ve done PSA’s on Coach T for years telling people where to park for free at MHS. The only problem I have with Bradley is they wave you in this fenced in campus and at the very top of the lot is a pay gate. Never paid at Cleveland, WB, Heritage, West, Farragut, Bearden, LC, Alcoa, Halls, Jeff Co., D-B, Greeneville, Oakland, Hardin Valley, Fulton, Sevier Co. McMinn Co., Mo West @ Mo-East. Rhea Co…

I’m pretty sure I know the way you were talking about for Bearden, that’s getting blocked off unfortunately new AD don’t like it I used the same one for many years.

9 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

I watched his first game in an Oakland uniform, because it was on ESPN. At least I think it was his first game.

I believe the ESPN game (MRA) was the 2nd game of the season

5 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

I heard a rumor and I’m sure you have to. I hope it’s not true because I’m so tired of them taking players out of our state but it may be best for him.

With the current state of things in HSFB, I don't really concern myself with rumors, they usually balance themselves out, or they have for Oakland. Last year TT Hill transfer to BA and Morris transferred to Oakland not even 48 hours later. 

27 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I believe the ESPN game (MRA) was the 2nd game of the season

With the current state of things in HSFB, I don't really concern myself with rumors, they usually balance themselves out, or they have for Oakland. Last year TT Hill transfer to BA and Morris transferred to Oakland not even 48 hours later. 

Indeed true