For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

Just now, TheCountian said:

Maybe y’all should quit cheating 

Concentrate real hard and read this slowly. I'm not from South Pittsburg. I hope that McKenzie wins because I know (and respect) some of the folks there but won't cry about it if they lose...not a huge thing for me either way. It's TSSAA's responsibility to address cheating, not mine and not yours. 

If you got that (doubtful), here's something else... if you wish to be credible, say it once or twice...if stupid troll is the look you're after, carry on!

27 minutes ago, piratepete said:

We South Pitt has the best defense in the state. I’ll ride that statement till the wheels fall off. McKenzie won’t score more than 7 if they get lucky 14. by the way we don’t need to recruit. If you wanna win championships come to South Pittsburg. It isn’t rocket science dumbies. 

5 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Soft schedule plus cheating equals 10-0

piratepete, meet TheCountian...TheCountian, meet piratepete.

Looks like you two have a lot in common, so imma' just ease away and let the two of you get aquainted.:popcorneater:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Concentrate real hard and read this slowly. I'm not from South Pittsburg. I hope that McKenzie wins because I know (and respect) some of the folks there but won't cry about it if they lose...not a huge thing for me either way. It's TSSAA's responsibility to address cheating, not mine and not yours. 

If you got that (doubtful), here's something else... if you wish to be credible, say it once or twice...if stupid troll is the look you're after, carry on!

I don’t have to worry about credibility, it’s a fact Jack. 

I remember I believe it was 2007 when South Pittsburg was playing JoBryns for the state Championship and they had some Troll fans and South Pittsburg haters on here running their Mouth just like a couple of you!

a Couple of Coach’s and former opponents told them plainly “ Don’t stick a Stick in a Hornets nest” but they didn’t listen and got mercy ruled in one of the most lopsided State title ever. Keep on The Pirate fuel off this crap

4 minutes ago, Geno said:

I remember I believe it was 2007 when South Pittsburg was playing JoBryns for the state Championship and they had some Troll fans and South Pittsburg haters on here running their Mouth just like a couple of you!

a Couple of Coach’s and former opponents told them plainly “ Don’t stick a Stick in a Hornets nest” but they didn’t listen and got mercy ruled in one of the most lopsided State title ever. Keep on The Pirate fuel off this crap

Geno Sp played McKenzie in 07. Have you been in the clear Jar tonight?

16 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

piratepete, meet TheCountian...TheCountian, meet piratepete.

Looks like you two have a lot in common, so imma' just ease away and let the two of you get aquainted.:popcorneater:

He’s a stupid troll because his team never beat and probably won’t beat south Pitt and he still hasn’t accepted it yet. But if you guys haven’t heard, Roy said that stone man has a great game plan and that comer man is 0-2 against south Pitt and nothing will change and he’ll be 0-3, You Think Im Joking But I’m Not!

8 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

What they don’t understand that even if the “Boosters” do it with or without the coaches or players knowledge, it’s still cheating. It has been going on for a long time, but now it’s legal so enjoy watching them win a whole bundle of championships in the near future! 

I’m not sure where all this money would come from… lol.. it’s not like our town has money. 

I like blooming onions but this thread has some blooming idiots in it. It’s sad but oh well. SP might lose tomorrow but I’d be shocked if they gave up 35 points in the process. 

1 minute ago, piratepete said:

He’s a stupid troll because his team never beat and probably won’t beat south Pitt and he still hasn’t accepted it yet. But if you guys haven’t heard, Roy said that stone man has a great game plan and that comer man is 0-2 against south Pitt and nothing will change and he’ll be 0-3, You Think Im Joking But I’m Not!

Have you seen the studs that have come out of Huntingdon?  Look them up year in and year out. They have legit athletes out there. I’m sure they are like the rest of us.. they lose some kids and gain some kids. That’s the way it goes.