For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

I said all year the only Team that could beat South Pittsburg was South Pittsburg. They came close Tonight!! Also said McKenzie wouldn’t score 14 on the Defense. The fastest Defense I’ve seen at Spitt! Should’ve could’ve been 28-35 -0 . Did McKenzie have 100 yards of offense?  I told people when they Played South Pittsburg they would see why #8 should have been Mr Football! On offense and or Defense! He showed Grit! I’d our Qb was healthy he is a beast running this would have been a mercy rule game imho!!  No doubt who the better Team was!  For the next 2 years keep your eyes on #3 and # 4

34 minutes ago, pegleg said:

All I read this year was how strong the West teams. Some predicted a mercy rule win over any East team. So much for all that, but you’ll probably use it again next year. Kept it close but East is strong. 

Congrats to South Pitt on another championship!

Congrats to McKenzie for getting back to the championship game.  Amazing coaching job by Comer and that staff this season. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pegleg said:

All I read this year was how strong the West teams. Some predicted a mercy rule win over any East team. So much for all that, but you’ll probably use it again next year. Kept it close but East is strong. 

Man come on. East is South Pittsburg. That's it. So. Pitt would have a hard time year and year out advancing on the west side of the bracket. They might could do it but wouldn't every year like they do in the east. So. Pitt is the state champs congratulations.

• Upvote 1