Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

Volsfan52

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

True but I’m glad we have 3 different type backs and let the upperman on the greeneville post we are known to lay down….

I don’t think PC lays down actually I don’t think anyone from upperman thinks PC lays downs for anyone. And whoever said that obviously doesn’t know anything about football. 

7 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I think this should be a good game. I don’t think anybody expected upperman to make it through the gauntlet, but they did. I actually had the pleasure of seeing Upperman in person this year. The QB makes that team go.They definitely want to control the tempo which our defense will have to come and play! Our offense will have to be consistent and watch the penalties.

If the Birds keep their heads they will finally get the Gold Ball! Pulling for ya!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Upperman will be playing for something more than a Gold Ball. We lost J T Butler, a fixture on the Upperman coaching sideline for many years. He passed away on the field at Greeneville after the game. Not that the game itself wasn’t big enough, but the desire to win it for JT is an even greater motivation. 

The video UCR did about the semi final game is a much watch. Watch until the end.  https://fb.watch/ozNvWVZzgm/?mibextid=Nif5oz