Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

Volsfan52

2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

With #8, #21,#10,#13,#23 all back.....I could see UHS be in the finals again next year. 

Would love to see a Macon vs Upperman final. I think it is possible now that Macon is switching districts and wouldn't meet till the finals. 

I will still go on record sating those Boarder twins are the fastest 2 players we seen all season. 

Since the upperman community feel they got cheated I hope we both make it back. 

3 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

So you’re saying our kids faked it but yours didn’t?  Now that’s a class act right there bro. You definitely repping now ain’t ya?  We have one with a broken arm/collarbone but I guess that’s a fake injury. I’ve kept quiet about some things that happened because it’s all a part of the game but do not say another word about our young men out there on the field and I’ll give you and yours the same courtesy. 

He’s talking about 64…Even the TV announcers was talking about it. He did it on first down when we normally use tempo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

So you’re saying our kids faked it but yours didn’t?  Now that’s a class act right there bro. You definitely repping now ain’t ya?  We have one with a broken arm/collarbone but I guess that’s a fake injury. I’ve kept quiet about some things that happened because it’s all a part of the game but do not say another word about our young men out there on the field and I’ll give you and yours the same courtesy. 

It was obvious what was going on. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

With #8, #21,#10,#13,#23 all back.....I could see UHS be in the finals again next year. 

Would love to see a Macon vs Upperman final. I think it is possible now that Macon is switching districts and wouldn't meet till the finals. 

I will still go on record sating those Boarder twins are the fastest 2 players we seen all season. 

What’s the lineman situation? They were dominant, especially during the play off run. 

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

He’s talking about 64…Even the TV announcers was talking about it. He did it on first down when we normally use tempo.

64, 4, 62… 62 went down 5 times on first down… Came back in on the offensive line and played every play! Soon as he got on defense he went down every first down… It’s a common tactic to get your defensive line, a breather and lined up properly, especially a team who plays their big boys both ways! There were a few who went down who appeared hurt, but #62(with the cowboy collar on his pads) was the one who the coach gave the job of stalling drives! Upperman played a great game but I’ve coached for almost 17 years and I’ve seen that ploy so many times…I made it my point to watched him on offense and he was perfectly fine every drive on offense. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Everyone watched the game and knew what was going on…coming from an upperman fan. Players were going down everytime Pearl would get momentum and try to go tempo on us. Players were going down every 3 plays for us to slow them down. It’s apart of the game and every team does it when playing a fast tempo offense. 

Just now, BigMan101 said:

Everyone watched the game and knew what was going on…coming from an upperman fan. Players were going down everytime Pearl would get momentum and try to go tempo on us. Players were going down every 3 plays for us to slow them down. It’s apart of the game and every team does it when playing a fast tempo offense. 

You could definitely tell Rollins was seriously injured but besides him it was just to try to slow Pearl down

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BigMan101 said:

You could definitely tell Rollins was seriously injured but besides him it was just to try to slow Pearl down

You could be right. I’m guessing that’s what was going on from both teams. Both had men down on multiple occasions. So I’ll take your word for it that that’s what they were doing. 

11 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

but do not say another word about our young men out there on the field and I’ll give you and yours the same courtesy. 

Look if you don’t like what I’m saying block my post so you won’t see them. But I stand by what I’ve said! Upperman players were dropping to the ground on every first down to slow PC no huddle down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Look if you don’t like what I’m saying block my post so you won’t see them. But I stand by what I’ve said! Upperman players were dropping to the ground on every first down to slow PC no huddle down.

That’s your opinion and there was a time or two that I seen them carrying off the same kid do to cramping that I thought man is that real or fake. But there were legit injuries. My question to you is, why get on a website and talk about kids while you’re hiding behind a fictitious name?  You’re a grown #### man, Your team won yet you want to complain about what your perception of what the other teams high school players were doing? To me that’s the very definition of a Coward!