Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

Volsfan52

14 hours ago, Khall555 said:

By the time Macon moves west the Borders boys will be gone and Macon will be a 3-7 program again. Realignment won’t happen until 2025-26 

Macon County would be battling White House, Creek Wood, and Greenbrier if they played in the Region 5-4A in 2023.  They'd beat Whites Creek and Montgomery Central.  

16 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

With #8, #21,#10,#13,#23 all back.....I could see UHS be in the finals again next year. 

Would love to see a Macon vs Upperman final. I think it is possible now that Macon is switching districts and wouldn't meet till the finals. 

I will still go on record sating those Boarder twins are the fastest 2 players we seen all season. 

don’t forget about #6, #36, and #55! There are also some younger kids with great size and athleticism to fill the holes on the lines. UHS will be compete for years to come.

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

That’s your opinion and there was a time or two that I seen them carrying off the same kid do to cramping that I thought man is that real or fake. But there were legit injuries. My question to you is, why get on a website and talk about kids while you’re hiding behind a fictitious name?  You’re a grown #### man, Your team won yet you want to complain about what your perception of what the other teams high school players were doing? To me that’s the very definition of a Coward!  

I call it how I see it! If you don’t like it I already told you what you can do. Plus you responded to me I wasn’t even talking to you. Besides a lot people just told you the exact same thing! One of kids that was faking must be yours that’s why you’re so upset. 

I have been meaning to do this for a while but I wanted to jump on here and congratulate the PC hot birds on their much earned state title. I was pulling for you boys all the way. I watch y'all play Haywood a few years ago, and watched yall play Milan they year before that. I respect the product that is put on the field. Great team! Again, congratulations!