Craney steps down at Central

HTV

42 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

So this guy might be the next HFC at Central?

Not saying one way or another.   Just a good young football coach who is available.  

And besides, apparently it offends some that I post things, because "they know".  

But wherever that coach ends up he's not going to have a Ty Simpson to run his offense.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, HTV said:

Not saying one way or another.   Just a good young football coach who is available.  

And besides, apparently it offends some that I post things, because "they know".  

But wherever that coach ends up he's not going to have a Ty Simpson to run his offense.  

Been reading that thread on the 3a/4a page. Supposedly there is another Simpson coming to Martin Westview. I would assume it is Ty Simpsons younger brother. Martin Westview must be hard on their HCs. This guy wins a state title a few years ago, then goes 7-5 and he is out.

2 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Been reading that thread on the 3a/4a page. Supposedly there is another Simpson coming to Martin Westview. I would assume it is Ty Simpsons younger brother. Martin Westview must be hard on their HCs. This guy wins a state title a few years ago, then goes 7-5 and he is out.

Derek Rang coached at, and won a gold ball at Dresden,  which was in the same region, if memory serves,  and left shortly afterwards for Gatlinburg Pittman. 

Smaller classification West Tennessee and regions 2 and 3 5A are light years different from each other. 

40 minutes ago, TheRedDevil1986 said:

There's no way they go all next week without announcing right? It doesn't seem like they have a plan for what they are doing, but letting this go another week without anything would be absolutely insane. Central is slipping closer and closer to the level of AE.

This coming from a Halls fan is comical. Halls hasn’t contended for anything in over 20 years and will always be little sister in our rivalry, not even good enough to be little brother. Much respect for Brent, but obviously not a moron like you. Go back to your hole now :thumb:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

This coming from a Halls fan is comical. Halls hasn’t contended for anything in over 20 years and will always be little sister in our rivalry, not even good enough to be little brother. Much respect for Brent, but obviously not a moron like you. Go back to your hole now :thumb:

Can you tell us anything Bobcat? Timeline? Candidates? I know the weather has probably put a wrench in everything.