New BGA Coach

LetMeSpin

18 hours ago, LevisTheFuture8 said:

Lipscomb is an anomaly, when you bring on out of state kids, I truly forgot about how lopsided some of those games are, but that’s done now. Lipscomb isn’t what they were two years ago, also I don’t get what this point about Desoto and Mater Dei is. BGA’s goal isn’t to mercy rule CPA, nobody’s goal was. Lipscombs goal was to build a program to boost enrollment and the name of the school, and most importantly, get Dilfer a better job, but yes while the only school to mercy rule CPA was Lipscomb, it won’t happen again. Captain Guru gotta read better. 

If Mater Dei Monarchs or Desoto Eagles come to Tennessee they would mercy rule Lipscomb Mustangs too. It would happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

8 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

If Mater Dei Monarchs or Desoto Eagles come to Tennessee they would mercy rule Lipscomb Mustangs too. It would happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I believe that CaptainGuru is an AI program that is using CoachT as a knowledge builder. I actually chuckled a couple of times last week at it. Sign of the times… @Booger, what do you think?

On 1/12/2024 at 7:24 PM, Bygones said:

He’s been there less than a week and already is advertising a free middle school camp. I think he knows what he’s doing. I hope he turns it around 

If the Board of Trust will allow him to bring in a great coaching staff along with players, BGA will be ultra successful.  Bobby Bentley knows how to both recruit and win but everyone must be pulling on the same end of the rope or it will be a total disaster.  

On 1/11/2024 at 8:58 PM, BreadTruck28 said:

I believe that CaptainGuru is an AI program that is using CoachT as a knowledge builder. I actually chuckled a couple of times last week at it. Sign of the times… @Booger, what do you think?

With all due respect, CoachT is not a place to build knowledge

1 hour ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

Seem like all kinds of gray in "entice."

The one that gets violated the most is the part about 1st contact. The student has to contact your school first according to the rules and yet I have watched just about every D2 AAA and AA school (and a couple of A) have coaches, parents or other school representatives go up to kids' parents and introduce themselves at games especially in Metro middle schools. Heck, I have watched it done by public high school folks too.  Blatant violation.

3 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

The one that gets violated the most is the part about 1st contact. The student has to contact your school first according to the rules and yet I have watched just about every D2 AAA and AA school (and a couple of A) have coaches, parents or other school representatives go up to kids' parents and introduce themselves at games especially in Metro middle schools. Heck, I have watched it done by public high school folks too.  Blatant violation.

C'mon MM76.......whats wrong with a lil socialitin and bein friendly

....nobody likes a stick in the mud

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: