South Pittsburg 2024 Edition 101

Southtowner

11 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Picked up Davidson Academy. 

GEujfJbXIAAxaVc?format=jpg&name=medium

What in Tar Nation is this here mess? Old Pirate weren’t not reading fer this mess. The only thing worth spit is Pirate folkes won’t have to deal with near the investation around the Speedway with only 1 of them 2 Circle Fly fellers come a visiting in 24. Back to Back visits would sure mean a HEEP would need to start ordering HazMat gear. Now as fer them below the border fellers, Old Pirate sure nuff over the years warned against playing them fellers was more dangerous than visiting a strip joint blind folded & drunk. Leastways, hearing this mess while chasing golf balls sure is distracting. 

5 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

What in Tar Nation is this here mess? Old Pirate weren’t not reading fer this mess. The only thing worth spit is Pirate folkes won’t have to deal with near the investation around the Speedway with only 1 of them 2 Circle Fly fellers come a visiting in 24. Back to Back visits would sure mean a HEEP would need to start ordering HazMat gear. Now as fer them below the border fellers, Old Pirate sure nuff over the years warned against playing them fellers was more dangerous than visiting a strip joint blind folded & drunk. Leastways, hearing this mess while chasing golf balls sure is distracting. 

Yeah, but I bet you were giddy when you heard Saban rode off into the sunset?  :smile:

Go Pirates!!

30 minutes ago, rlh said:

I hope SP doesn't get beat down to bad in back to back games.

Doe Dee doe doe….I’m glad we aren’t playing in Alabama on that sewer line.  If I tried to mow that green grass with my lawnmower it would get stuck…. Hmmmmmm you can bet the lawnmower on that.  

Edited by JIMBOH

On 1/26/2024 at 10:45 PM, Southtowner said:

I see yall added to your coaching staff.

@Booger gonna be an Irish Buckaroo?  

lettin leaves fall for now Southtowner......lets just wait and see if all the new brain trust have listened and are committed to a tru plan to gettin it back to where that all in on football supportin organization had it a few years back........and a vow to do all they can to get it back there

Booger just sayin :unsure:

Edited by Booger

On 1/27/2024 at 8:57 PM, CaptainLongbeard said:

They should go ahead and schedule the 85 bears while we’re at it.  Some tough games on there it seems. 

I hear that Stone man tried, but Sweetness isn't available. 

On 1/26/2024 at 4:49 PM, OLD PIRATE said:

SP has been playing Alphabet schools since 1969.