Grace Christian Head Coach Opening

SheriffofRedRock

1 hour ago, footballfan007 said:

I just read the first problem with this and know why Grace has been bad. The AD is a basketball coach and friends he’s going get his dudes…. Can’t have a guy like that running a very competitive for players west Knox school. Slow, tough kids aren’t going to cut it!  Gotta be able to tackle, run, pass the ball without the qb on his back every play. 
I would call J Lowery who would do an amazing job and could whip your softball team in shape also! 

Thanks for the advice, maybe. Couldn’t understand half of your jibberish. English is hard, should’ve paid attention in school. 

On 12/12/2023 at 7:38 PM, gcapride said:

Thanks for the advice, maybe. Couldn’t understand half of your jibberish. English is hard, should’ve paid attention in school. 

14 hours ago, gcapride said:

I highly doubt you ever stepped foot on the hollowed grounds of Grace Christian Academy. But, at least that was a proper sentence. 

At least he didn't confuse us with Dangling Participles

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, dogbull495 said:

What is the pay like for this? Do you have to be a full-time employee? What did Coach Long do over there during the day? 

Rusty made right at 100k if I recall while he was at Grace. 

Coach Long did ok, Grace just wasn’t committed in getting the athletes in…

I will say Someone gave some money though for those new axiom helmets purchased from Bull Norman at Riddell.