Grace Christian Head Coach Opening

SheriffofRedRock

On 12/18/2023 at 1:43 PM, gcapride said:

I don't think anything has been a bigger joke than Grace Football the past 3 seasons. We had the kids, just didn't have the right person running things. 

thinkin you Karns viper ranglin baptist may have some good competition in the runnin for first place on that

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

Justin and Matt are very good men and will take Grace back where we belong, winning! Great hire and the Brighter Days are now here! Welcome, Price Brothers!

Watch out, they will run out on you when things get hard or turn bad. They did it to Campbell Co when they were in HS. Then CCo takes them back to run the program and when things got hard and turned bad they ran out on CCo again. 

11 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Watch out, they will run out on you when things get hard or turn bad. They did it to Campbell Co when they were in HS. Then CCo takes them back to run the program and when things got hard and turned bad they ran out on CCo again. 

You’re saying they ran out on Campbell County, as Coach’s? They spent 13 years there becoming the winningest Coaches in school history. I understand that you might feel bad and upset that they’re leaving. I completely understand those feelings. But don’t say they ran out on CC as coaches, that’s an absurd statement. 13 years of service. 

Edited by gcapride

Very questionable hire. I am not sure how anyone could get excited by hiring a coach that hasn't has a winning records in the last 6 seasons, is only has three more wins than losses in 13 years, and has only every gotten past the first round of the playoffs twice. Also with no experience in the private school world, it should be interesting to see if they get players to Grace. 

I also question the decision by the Price twins to leave Campbell Co., where there is absolutely no pressure at all. I guess the new challenge may be appealing, but D2 ball is a different world that what they are used to. I guess it was all about the money.

Edited by FootballFan888

1 hour ago, FootballFan888 said:

Very questionable hire. I am not sure how anyone could get excited by hiring a coach that hasn't has a winning records in the last 6 seasons, is only has three more wins than losses in 13 years, and has only every gotten past the first round of the playoffs twice. Also with no experience in the private school world, it should be interesting to see if they get players to Grace. 

I also question the decision by the Price twins to leave Campbell Co., where there is absolutely no pressure at all. I guess the new challenge may be appealing, but D2 ball is a different world that what they are used to. I guess it was all about the money.

Good hire, better step recruiting up. 

Wish them well, I hear they’re great men. They have a steep hill to climb. This isn’t the conference Grace competed. 

Boyd, Webb, CCS, CAK, Lakeway all have distinctive advantages. If ND or Silverdale get serious about football, you could put them with an advantage or same position as Grace.

Concord coming in the conference in a year from now with an excellent coach and Shuler brothers backing will make it even harder.

Knox Co public schools have the primary market in high school football for the best athletes. Overall, Knox Co has done a better job with athletics in last 5 years. You can win a state championship in your sport by attending a certain school without paying tuition. 

Finally, Coach Long was a great person. In 3 years he’ll compete for a state title at Fulton. 

Edited by EastTNfootballFan111

Better go hire Jeff Miner as their defensive coach before one of these other schools do that are assembling staffs right now if their tenture at GCA will be a positive one. Every one of their games at Campbell County looked like Tarzan on offense but Jane on defense. They did keep Campbell County at a respectable level and I'm sure they had plenty of obstacles in their way doing so. I hated they left because I'm sure their program will go back to the dumpster fire because the leaders there will run to K-Mart for a Blue Light Special because that's how the whole county is ran.

53 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Better go hire Jeff Miner as their defensive coach before one of these other schools do that are assembling staffs right now if their tenture at GCA will be a positive one. Every one of their games at Campbell County looked like Tarzan on offense but Jane on defense. They did keep Campbell County at a respectable level and I'm sure they had plenty of obstacles in their way doing so. I hated they left because I'm sure their program will go back to the dumpster fire because the leaders there will run to K-Mart for a Blue Light Special because that's how the whole county is ran.

Who’s Jeff Minor?????