Forrest Hires Justin Palmer

RocketHouse

17 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Anything is possible but losing Villazon, Grissom, Bell, etc.... will definitely hurt. I'd say Marion with Fayetteville and Forrest battling for 2nd.

Both Grissom and Bell have younger brothers who will be better especially in this new system. They are 2 of the better athletes in 2A and didn't play any defense for a 4 win 2A team. I bet they will be good enough to play on both sides of the ball for the new guy. Also, we have Fields who will be a Mr. Football candidate in short order. And there's a 8th grader moving up who looks a lot like Marion's Pickett on the field and is on a different level than the other 8th graders in our area. Half a dozen kids you've never heard of will get opportunities to contribute and everyone will be asking why didn't he play any last year. 

On 12/17/2023 at 8:00 AM, 91goldeneagle said:

Chapel Hill got 14 points better. The man flat out knows offense and how to get players in the right positions. If he can get some defensive support Forrest will be a contender 

I think it will be more than 14 points. There will be a huge difference in the offense and defense we put on the field next season. 

• 4 weeks later...