Mairvul Footbawl 2024

STARSNBARS

43 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Most football players on the Maryville team live in Blount county and he said he is staying as a teacher.

Yep, stayed across the river. Football team should figure out a way to benefit from this. There are some athletic younger classes. It only takes a couple.

15 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

What ever happened to the #93 rb that came in and did well last year when yalls RBs we’re going down?

I've heard Powell from someone who talked to him. I saw the kid two days ago and I should of pulled over and talked with him and wished him well where ever he goes. It will be a ale of a loss for us because I don't believe we have anyone in the stable good as him from what I seen in the spring.

7 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

I was #4 :lol:

When she starts farting around with the football team the powers in Maryville will run her out of town on a rail and everyone connected with letting her in the door. You saw what happened when Alcoa's radio announcer thought he was coming to Maryville, the people rose up and stopped it.

30 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I've heard Powell from someone who talked to him. I saw the kid two days ago and I should of pulled over and talked with him and wished him well where ever he goes. It will be a ale of a loss for us because I don't believe we have anyone in the stable good as him from what I seen in the spring.

the kid you are speaking about, played in JV games,  2H half Science Hill game, split time in Hardin Valley and Bearden and that was it.  

The upcoming Senior RB was All Region as a Junior and is regarded by the media as one of the top running backs in East TN for 2024 season. Scouting services have him as a top 10 back in the state.  Something aint adding up with gloom and doom.

Maybe he was hurt and not at spring practice when you watched?

23 minutes ago, BELTSNBUCKLES said:

the kid you are speaking about, played in JV games,  2H half Science Hill game, split time in Hardin Valley and Bearden and that was it.  

The upcoming Senior RB was All Region as a Junior and is regarded by the media as one of the top running backs in East TN for 2024 season. Scouting services have him as a top 10 back in the state.  Something aint adding up with gloom and doom.

Maybe he was hurt and not at spring practice when you watched?

Well personally I see us going 9-1 so that isn't doom and gloom to me , Most people are thinking 6-4. Bearden will be the possible loss but hoping not. I was very impressed with what I saw this spring.