AE job open

OrangePylon

12 hours ago, CU06 said:

I thought Stanton accepted this job already. Are they waiting for the snow to thaw to announce it?

Man I hope you are correct!  But KCS has been out of school since January 12th, so no announcement has been made yet

On 1/18/2024 at 7:18 PM, pdover1776 said:

Don’t know names but a Grace assistant, a Karns coordinator and a long time Fulton assistant applied too.  Just talked about this today actually.

That Fulton assistant you're talking about should've been at AE but he stayed at Fulton.  His whole family went to AE , he would be good but the question is how long would he be willing to stay at AE?  I wouldn't have a problem with him being head coach 

5 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

Yeah I’m sure 

Clinton would sure like him to leave.  He has wore out his welcome for sure.  The locals have grown tired of his BS.  He talks a big game...recruits some big players...can't win.  The local mob will run him out very soon. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2024 at 4:44 PM, pdover1776 said:

Clinton would sure like him to leave.  He has wore out his welcome for sure.  The locals have grown tired of his BS.  He talks a big game...recruits some big players...can't win.  The local mob will run him out very soon. 

Beat OR in the playoffs at OR Id say he can do whatever he wants for awhile

The good coaches are getting taken up. Austin Roadrunners will have to resort to an up and coming coach. Austin Roadrunners is a very dangerous part of town. Coaches need to be very careful when they go to interview for Austin Roadrunner job. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.