AE job open

OrangePylon

2 hours ago, boyfromsi said:

It looks like Coach Stevens is going to be a Road Runner after all.

I tried to tell everyone this was going to happen. Nobody wanted to believe me. Stanton will be the coach, but Austin Roadrunners will still not mercy rule Alcoa Tornado. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Ok I'm put it this way, AE's 8th grade team swept Alcoa's 8th grade team.  Therefore, if AE keeps 90% of those players, AE will beat ALcoa in the near future.  You need to quit sniffing Alcoa's jock strap, they are beatable just like anyone else.   

I do not care what the Austin Roadrunners 8th grade team did to Alcoa Tornado. Alcoa Tornado will coach them up with better coaching and continue to beat Austin Roadrunners. Austin Roadrunners will never have the coaching that Alcoa Tornado has in high school. Austin Roadrunners days of beating Alcoa Tornado are over. It will never happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

I know you're really joking about that but apparently someone really did hit up one of their parents and they declined the offer so let's not throw that out there when it really happened.  I'm just saying.  

I'm sure by the time the start of the 2024 season gets here you all will have about 3-4 transfers 

Nah........, they came to Alcoa wanting to know what THEY would need to do to attend school there. Fact.

That "Too much Baggage" only happened one time and you all still bring that up to this day.  However, that Alcoa pipeline is running real dry especially that 8th grade team.  I'm just saying.  

Wrong....Union County and Alcoa game. Tell us again how many AE players got ejected? :popcorneater:

Ok I'm put it this way, AE's 8th grade team swept Alcoa's 8th grade team.  Therefore, if AE keeps 90% of those players, AE will beat ALcoa in the near future.  You need to quit sniffing Alcoa's jock strap, they are beatable just like anyone else.   

Classic!! :lol: 

I saved THIS post for future coacht entertainment! :thumb:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Yes this is going to happen I just don't know when. Been calling it since december.

you been calling it since December?  IDK about that one but yes, Coach Stevens is back at AE.  Just know its about to go down!  

2 hours ago, CU06 said:

Happy for the AE program, school and community to have Coach Stevens back. He did it before and can do it again. That 8th grade team was better than good. AE Runners will be competitive again soon. 

And many don't think AE will be any good because they haven't been good the last 4 years.   I've been trying to tell them.  Now once Stevens come in and talk to those ZONED 8th graders , its OVER because he will be sure they attend AE.  I'm telling yall Stevens and or Graham no matter who got the head coaching spot, would be good for AE.  Not only as the head coach of the team but always the AE community and school 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Why u cry'n there sissy boy? :lol:

Whining Baby Baby Tantrum GIF - Whining Baby Baby Tantrum Our Gang -  Discover & Share GIFs

No crying, no affiliation with either team. Just a fan of HS football. I am saying that its 3A football so no one else cares that ya'll are running away with it. No one else going to report ya'll because it is 3A. You're not the only school that recruits and at this point you probably don't have to try hard at it.