AE job open

OrangePylon

35 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I don't believe those numbers, there's got to be more than 682 students that's present in that building.  someone is padding numbers just like they way they recruit and saying its legal.  

Do they call you turtle because you like to hide in your shell? Last i checked, literally punching someone doesnt win games, in any sport at any level. You are delusional and sound like everyone who fears Alcoa. They don't recruit and there is less than 700 kids in that building. Kids go there because they want to win and the coaching staff does it the right way. By putting time and effort into their kids. All the programs whining about it need to take a long look in the mirror and put in the work necessary to win instead of praying that Alcoa moves up.  East Nash didn't complain while pearl cohn and milan ran from the challenge. And i have the utmost respect for that. Every good coach knows that any state championship in 3A worth anything goes through Alcoa and anything less should have an asterisk next to it. What happened to being competitive? If i were a coach i would LOVE the opportunity to coach against a program like that. Some people are just built different i guess…. LOL

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

Just remember he won the last won as a coach of AE.  I think he will be good for AE and aye, AE is probably the only school that will LITERALLY punch Alcoa in the face.  With that said, AE not running from Alcoa, its just there's more than 683 students in that building like they're reporting.  

Got ya some shoes to go with that whine..........:lol:

Unisex Clown Shoes Rainbow Halloween Costumes, Accessories, Props and Kits

Crying Clown GIFs | Tenor

20 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

So you are saying Alcoa Tornado are lying about enrollment numbers now? These are the things that happen in Memphis. Alcoa Tornado numbers are correct. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Yes, I want you to stand at the front door with an old fashion counter and let that be the way we find out the truth.

20 hours ago, Justafan4 said:

Do they call you turtle because you like to hide in your shell? Last i checked, literally punching someone doesnt win games, in any sport at any level. You are delusional and sound like everyone who fears Alcoa. They don't recruit and there is less than 700 kids in that building. Kids go there because they want to win and the coaching staff does it the right way. By putting time and effort into their kids. All the programs whining about it need to take a long look in the mirror and put in the work necessary to win instead of praying that Alcoa moves up.  East Nash didn't complain while pearl cohn and milan ran from the challenge. And i have the utmost respect for that. Every good coach knows that any state championship in 3A worth anything goes through Alcoa and anything less should have an asterisk next to it. What happened to being competitive? If i were a coach i would LOVE the opportunity to coach against a program like that. Some people are just built different i guess…. LOL

Just a Fan, you need to stay just that, JUST A FAN because you're coming on this thread posting stuff about a school not wanting to compete against Alcoa is so funny to me.  Not once have I said AE wasn't wanting to compete against Alcoa, I have post that IF Alcoa move up, AE will probably be the only school that would continue playing them yearly.  Yes, its been lopsided lately but AE is ONE SCHOOL that isn't SCARED to PLAY nor COMPETE against AE.  We all know that the 3A title goes through Alcoa and we love that!  As the saying goes, "To be the champ, you must beat the CHAMP!"   AE is looking to do that in every aspects of the game.  and once again, IDC if your kids attend ALCOA or not, THERE ARE MORE THAN 683, 700, 710 whatever your saying goes to that school.  Now recruiting, yall been doing that for years, ask Carter High about that.  Ask the ones from South Doyle.  Ask the out of towners that all of something enroll at Alcoa.  Alcoa is starting to get mad because there's a new recruiter in Knoxville, that's out recruiting yall now.  But I'm going to stand on my word, there's more than 700 students in that building.  I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY! 

21 hours ago, Justafan4 said:

Your key statement is if l were a coach. Doesn't mean much unless you have really done it. It's like saying if l were a pro football player l would do this or that.

48 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Yes, I want you to stand at the front door with an old fashion counter and let that be the way we find out the truth.

Donatello you sound like a grumpy old man that is a fan of Austin Roadrunners. Stop with the slanderous remarks toward Alcoa Tornado. If anyone wanted to fudge the numbers it would likely be Austin Roadrunners from the east side of Knoxville. Even if Alcoa Tornado was in another division it would not matter. Austin Roadrunners had better players than Hampton Bulldogs in 2015 and lost in the second round. Austin Roadrunners then had better players than Marion County in 2016 and lost in the semifinals. Austin Roadrunners have proven that they underachieve with the magnificent athletes they are blessed with on the east side of town. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Just a Fan, you need to stay just that, JUST A FAN because you're coming on this thread posting stuff about a school not wanting to compete against Alcoa is so funny to me.  Not once have I said AE wasn't wanting to compete against Alcoa, I have post that IF Alcoa move up, AE will probably be the only school that would continue playing them yearly.  Yes, its been lopsided lately but AE is ONE SCHOOL that isn't SCARED to PLAY nor COMPETE against AE.  We all know that the 3A title goes through Alcoa and we love that!  As the saying goes, "To be the champ, you must beat the CHAMP!"   AE is looking to do that in every aspects of the game.  and once again, IDC if your kids attend ALCOA or not, THERE ARE MORE THAN 683, 700, 710 whatever your saying goes to that school.  Now recruiting, yall been doing that for years, ask Carter High about that.  Ask the ones from South Doyle.  Ask the out of towners that all of something enroll at Alcoa.  Alcoa is starting to get mad because there's a new recruiter in Knoxville, that's out recruiting yall now.  But I'm going to stand on my word, there's more than 700 students in that building.  I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY! 

If you say so lol. And if youre talking about Bearden “out-recruiting” (which they are, but i digress), why didn't they beat Alcoa last year? You can worry about someone else’s grass or put time and effort into making your own grass greener. Just stop crying about enrollment numbers. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Your key statement is if l were a coach. Doesn't mean much unless you have really done it. It's like saying if l were a pro football player l would do this or that.

No one said i havent done it;)