Pin-TN rankings 1/11

WrestlingGod

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that this takes time and effort to establish and maintain the rankings.  I am not being critical, but I am curious, why are there no rankings for DII?

Is it because none of the DII wrestlers are good enough to rank, no one cares enough about DII to rank wrestlers, or maybe no one knows enough about DII to rank kids? 

Also, I would be very interested in who is the "best" top rated wrestler in the state in all classes and divisions (in each weight).  I would most like to know who is the best in the State for the heavier weights (190, 215, and 285)?   

22 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Yeah its 100% becuase no d2 wrestlers are good enough to rank :roll:

I think this thing :roll: may denote sarcasm- but I am too old (or dense) to know for sure.  Maybe that was a dumb question. 

My main questions still stand--why no DII ratings and who is the best in the state at each weight (particularly the heavier ones)? 

2 hours ago, Whoweft said:

I think this thing :roll: may denote sarcasm- but I am too old (or dense) to know for sure.  Maybe that was a dumb question. 

My main questions still stand--why no DII ratings and who is the best in the state at each weight (particularly the heavier ones)? 

Weft, I'll give you my best guess. I'm not affiliated with any private school but I do enjoy and follow TN HS wrestling. This is without any knowledge of who may/may not drop and is just off the top of my head. I may be forgetting someone but these kids will finish very high on the podium.

175- Drake Bowers, Christian Bros HS

190- Jay Eversole, Lakeway Christian HS, who appeared injured in finals of Ryan tournament. Hopefully, he gets healed soon

Behind him or if he isn't able to compete, Brody Belville (BA) and Javon McMahon sp? (McCallie)

215- Ryder "Tiny" Smith -Chattanooga Christian School

285- Carson Gentle - McCallie

*again, I'm just going off the top of my head without putting much work into this and I apologize if I forgot someone, but these few kids should win or be near the top of the podium in their weight classes.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

Weft, I'll give you my best guess. I'm not affiliated with any private school but I do enjoy and follow TN HS wrestling. This is without any knowledge of who may/may not drop and is just off the top of my head. I may be forgetting someone but these kids will finish very high on the podium.

175- Drake Bowers, Christian Bros HS

190- Jay Eversole, Lakeway Christian HS, who appeared injured in finals of Ryan tournament. Hopefully, he gets healed soon

Behind him or if he isn't able to compete, Brody Belville (BA) and Javon McMahon sp? (McCallie)

215- Ryder "Tiny" Smith -Chattanooga Christian School

285- Carson Gentle - McCallie

*again, I'm just going off the top of my head without putting much work into this and I apologize if I forgot someone, but these few kids should win or be near the top of the podium in their weight classes.

This is helpful. Thanks.