Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

I think Cleveland is… Baylor makes a case for the top spot but I just can’t get passed the fact that Rex dogged Knox invite to dual. So gotta move them down. Summit is one of those. But Cleveland smoked summit. Mccallie could contend imo. So would it be Brentwood at #2??? 

34 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

I think Cleveland is… Baylor makes a case for the top spot but I just can’t get passed the fact that Rex dogged Knox invite to dual. So gotta move them down. Summit is one of those. But Cleveland smoked summit. Mccallie could contend imo. So would it be Brentwood at #2??? 

Cleveland defeated Father Ryan 35-32 and Baylor spanked Father Ryan.  Now let’s be honest and say that how teams match up play a large roll in the outcome of a dual match.  Everyone knows that FR had 2 key starters out of the lineup for the matches with Cleveland, Baylor and McCallie.  IMO, if everyone is voting objectively I see absolutely no way that Baylor is not the top ranked team in Tennessee at this time.  I will say that due to how they match up I could see McCallie beating Baylor is a close dual.

Edited by cbg
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, cbg said:

Cleveland defeated Father Ryan 35-32 and Baylor spanked Father Ryan.  Now let’s be honest and say that how teams match up play a large roll in the outcome of a dual match.  Everyone knows that FR had 2 key starters out of the lineup for the matches with Cleveland, Baylor and McCallie.  IMO, if everyone is voting objectively I see absolutely no way that Baylor is not the top ranked team in Tennessee at this time.  I will say that due to how they match up I could see McCallie beating Baylor is a close dual.

Cleveland beats Baylor in the upper weights and smaller weights then offsets Baylor studs in the middle. If Cleveland wanted to win big or was worried of a loss against FR they would have bumped. Cleveland beats FR by 12+ if they really wanted to

• Upvote 1

106-C PIN
113- C PIN
120- bump walker swing match
126-C MAJ
133- B dec
138-B PIN
145-B PIN
150-B PIN
157-B dec fowler
165-B dec fowler
175-C PIN
190-C PIN
215-C PIN
HWT- C PIN

Thats giving them walker and Logan

Edited by TheTreyB

12 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

Cleveland then Baylor. Summit, McCallie and Father Ryan could scrap for 3rd best. There's arguments for each team. 

Brentwood is not number 2.

Edited by Ummmno
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

Cleveland then Baylor. Summit, McCallie and Father Ryan could scrap for 3rd best. There's arguments for each team. 

Brentwood is not number 2.

Gotta wrestle when the best is calling you out. Baylor dodged the offer. Hard for me to see that as a #2

Especially with all the recruits Baylor gets. 

Edited by TheTreyB

8 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Gotta wrestle when the best is calling you out. Baylor dodged the offer. Hard for me to see that as a #2

Just becuase they didnt wrestle Cleveland doesn't mean they arent the clear number 2 lol. Your logic is flawed. 

You said Brentwood is the clear 2 but they havent wrestled Cleveland or Baylor either

Edited by Ummmno

54 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

OR it might be because Baylor had already finalized their schedule AND the fact Cleveland wouldn't wrestle at Baylor they would ONLY wrestle at Cleveland in the Jones Center. So it must be nice to make an offer that is only contingent on someone coming to you and when they won't, you call it dodging! This is why people across the state are starting to really hate Cleveland fans, you are really starting to be an example of why that is happening, heck starting to become like Bama fans and no one wants that because everyone hates Bama fans but Bama fans! So call it dodging all you want, but Baylor hasn't been afraid to wrestle the best across the country(you know taking that 56-7 beating from Blair).

AS FAR AS HEAD TO HEAD, YOU CAN BUMP ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA IF THAT CAN HAPPEN OR NOT(between who wins coin flip and such). SO STRAIGHT UP THIS IS HOW I HAVE IT 

Cleveland               Baylor

106-Cleveland pin                                    6

113-Cleveland pin                                    6

120-Baylor Dec                                                                         3

126-Cleveland M Dec                              3

132-Baylor Dec                                                                        3

138-Baylor M Dec at least                                                     4

144-Baylor Pin                                                                        6

150-Baylor Pin                                                                        6

157-Baylor Dec                                                                       3

165-heck of a match Cleveland Dec   3  

175-another heck of a match Baylor Dec                            3

190-Cleveland Pin                                6

215- Baylor Dec                                                                    3

285-Cleveland Pin                              6

30                                31

6 wins for Cleveland and 8 for Baylor- bonus points for Cleveland almost pull it out, but I also think at 138 Baylor might get a pin or TF. Also Neither Fowler has wrestled 157 this year and Cy has not wrestled 165 this season. At 215 Cleveland kid Moore got pinned by Ollis of Father Ryan who only beat Baylor kid Rendessy 3-2, so a pin there is hilarious. So if both teams put out the lineups they have pretty much all year, especially in big tournaments there is no way its a killing for Cleveland like you have above although I do think Cleveland would have a good chance to win! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cobrakid8 said:

OR it might be because Baylor had already finalized their schedule AND the fact Cleveland wouldn't wrestle at Baylor they would ONLY wrestle at Cleveland in the Jones Center. So it must be nice to make an offer that is only contingent on someone coming to you and when they won't, you call it dodging! This is why people across the state are starting to really hate Cleveland fans, you are really starting to be an example of why that is happening, heck starting to become like Bama fans and no one wants that because everyone hates Bama fans but Bama fans! So call it dodging all you want, but Baylor hasn't been afraid to wrestle the best across the country(you know taking that 56-7 beating from Blair).

AS FAR AS HEAD TO HEAD, YOU CAN BUMP ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA IF THAT CAN HAPPEN OR NOT(between who wins coin flip and such). SO STRAIGHT UP THIS IS HOW I HAVE IT 

Cleveland               Baylor

106-Cleveland pin                                    6

113-Cleveland pin                                    6

120-Baylor Dec                                                                         3

126-Cleveland M Dec                              3

132-Baylor Dec                                                                        3

138-Baylor M Dec at least                                                     4

144-Baylor Pin                                                                        6

150-Baylor Pin                                                                        6

157-Baylor Dec                                                                       3

165-heck of a match Cleveland Dec   3  

175-another heck of a match Baylor Dec                            3

190-Cleveland Pin                                6

215- Baylor Dec                                                                    3

285-Cleveland Pin                              6

30                                31

6 wins for Cleveland and 8 for Baylor- bonus points for Cleveland almost pull it out, but I also think at 138 Baylor might get a pin or TF. Also Neither Fowler has wrestled 157 this year and Cy has not wrestled 165 this season. At 215 Cleveland kid Moore got pinned by Ollis of Father Ryan who only beat Baylor kid Rendessy 3-2, so a pin there is hilarious. So if both teams put out the lineups they have pretty much all year, especially in big tournaments there is no way its a killing for Cleveland like you have above although I do think Cleveland would have a good chance to win! 

Bet?

Edited by TheTreyB

21 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Bet?

Bet what? They aren't going to wrestle so that can't be a bet, or are you talking about Bet that the only way Cleveland would wrestle was for Baylor to go to the Jones Center? If that's the case its a he said/he said because you nor I were there and I know what I was told! Funny thing is Cleveland hasn't traveled to Baylor for a dual in a very long time YET Baylor has traveled to Cleveland for the Cleveland duals before and I think I saw they traveled many years ago to Cleveland for a dual also! 

I mean it's usually a thing for coaches, like Father Ryan traveling to Cleveland to wrestle the other night since Cleveland came to the Drennan tournament, that's usually how it works, however Cleveland as I was told wanted Baylor to come to them and have a match with another team also(think it was possibly with Father Ryan there) and were told no thanks.  But you are an absolute FOOL if you think that Cleveland called and wanted a match and were like, hey we will travel to you for this and Baylor said no, BECAUSE that would be a huge gate for Baylor and although they don't really need the money, that extra would have been good for the program anyways plus the exposure for the program! 

Also since you complained about Pride the other day at the beginners tournament and no coaches there, seems they had plenty of wrestlers there and some that actually did pretty well also, so I guess they still showed up and wrestled without coaches! You are starting to make a fool of yourself and I don't hate teams that are dominant until their idiots of their fanbase make it that way, you are starting to be that way! 

Edited by cobrakid8