Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

5 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Why would I give to pride when my kid wrestles for Cleveland??? Makes sense. lol

Your kid could have went to either, the joys of Bradley County itself. The fun thing my girlfriend did while her sister went to Cleveland. But yeah, let’s hear another excuse! I mean your kid will be graduated prob sometime in the near future. So yeah it’s time to give back to your Alma Mater 

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

Your kid could have went to either, the joys of Bradley County itself. The fun thing my girlfriend did while her sister went to Cleveland. But yeah, let’s hear another excuse! I mean your kid will be graduated prob sometime in the near future. So yeah it’s time to give back to your Alma Mater 

God you have no clue. And I can’t believe I’m fussing with someone named Cobrakid8 hahahahahahahaha

11 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

God you have no clue. And I can’t believe I’m fussing with someone named Cobrakid8 hahahahahahahaha

That’s because I’ve been on this site a heck of a lot longer than you have. Of course I do still have a cobra just not a kid anymore! But hey, send the boy to Bradley and let him wrestle  Also, so which are you a bandwagon fan of, Bama or UGA? 

Edited by cobrakid8
  • Like 1

Just now, TheTreyB said:

If you can’t figure who the screen name is, then you are not very engaged with wrestling at Cleveland or Bradley. Haha this is great. You are so mad ;)

Not mad at all, don’t really care for either program, I hate private schools and I also hate bandwagon fans that run their mouth to much! Again I said show the proof you say you have, it’s simple and easy to do, if not STHU because you are the accuser so burden of proof on you running your mouth calling Baylor a dodger is on YOU! It’s pretty simple, if not and you can’t produce you are just a liar! 

21 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

If you can’t figure who the screen name is, then you are not very engaged with wrestling at Cleveland or Bradley. Haha this is great. You are so mad ;)

Also, I was a huge fan of HCWC, spent a season last year with my kid who wanted to wrestle and lives in Cleveland, so I suggested HCWC for it. I think they are good for some and not for others and maybe they have grown to much. I watched practices and even beginner tournament when the only people in his corner were me or a kid still in high school. Watched practice after practice of kids goofing off while he was trying to learn and practice and not a soul come over to him to help out. Watched “beginners” tournament at Bradley where kids that were not beginners wrestled all just to pad their stats and feel better about themselves and their parents, Steve L actually came over and said hello, told me to bring him over to their club and they would work with him, even helped his corner for a match at the beginners tournament. My kid didn’t want to continue anymore, left a bad taste in his mouth and he is now sticking with baseball and basketball. Still a great club and was recommended to me by a good friend whose son drove a long ways there just to practice, just doesn’t work for all. I wished he would have tried Pride just to see the difference and I HATED Bradley growing up since I went to Soddy, however my youngest son also tried out wrestling before settling on soccer and Pride was free for a week as a camp many many years ago. Was a great time watching Steve and Turner Jackson rolling with the kids alongside Matt Keller and many others! 

1 hour ago, Kell16 said:

Alan gives all teams in Bradley/Cleveland the same opportunity.

Let’s be completely honest here, we all know Alan gives more to one program compared to all the rest..

Edited by Ummmno
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Also, I was a huge fan of HCWC, spent a season last year with my kid who wanted to wrestle and lives in Cleveland, so I suggested HCWC for it. I think they are good for some and not for others and maybe they have grown to much. I watched practices and even beginner tournament when the only people in his corner were me or a kid still in high school. Watched practice after practice of kids goofing off while he was trying to learn and practice and not a soul come over to him to help out. Watched “beginners” tournament at Bradley where kids that were not beginners wrestled all just to pad their stats and feel better about themselves and their parents, Steve L actually came over and said hello, told me to bring him over to their club and they would work with him, even helped his corner for a match at the beginners tournament. My kid didn’t want to continue anymore, left a bad taste in his mouth and he is now sticking with baseball and basketball. Still a great club and was recommended to me by a good friend whose son drove a long ways there just to practice, just doesn’t work for all. I wished he would have tried Pride just to see the difference and I HATED Bradley growing up since I went to Soddy, however my youngest son also tried out wrestling before settling on soccer and Pride was free for a week as a camp many many years ago. Was a great time watching Steve and Turner Jackson rolling with the kids alongside Matt Keller and many others! 

This makes total since about how you are posting so mad now. Hahahahahahaha makes it even better. HCWC has by far the best room in the south. It’s not for every kid. I agree 100%. But as far as goofing off. They have fun but they don’t goof off like u say. If so they would suck. They beat the heck out of everyone for the majority.