Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

This makes total since about how you are posting so mad now. Hahahahahahaha makes it even better. HCWC has by far the best room in the south. It’s not for every kid. I agree 100%. But as far as goofing off. They have fun but they don’t goof off like u say. If so they would suck. They beat the heck out of everyone for the majority. 

Not posting mad, just think you are a liar who thought he could BS his way to people believing him! And yes I say there and watched as kids didn’t listen and goofed around while Josh was trying to teach and my kid there trying to learn but his partners not giving a crap about it! He asked for different partners and wasn’t given a choice for it. So yeah I’ve seen that it’s a little bit big and not enough coaches to help out. But, yeah I have no clue what I’m talking about lol. Good ole Lapdog for the club we all know! But again, ready to see your proof of conversation and text asking for a match……..it’s not that difficult 

Just now, cobrakid8 said:

Not posting mad, just think you are a liar who thought he could BS his way to people believing him! And yes I say there and watched as kids didn’t listen and goofed around while Josh was trying to teach and my kid there trying to learn but his partners not giving a crap about it! He asked for different partners and wasn’t given a choice for it. So yeah I’ve seen that it’s a little bit big and not enough coaches to help out. But, yeah I have no clue what I’m talking about lol. Good ole Lapdog for the club we all know! But again, ready to see your proof of conversation and text asking for a match……..it’s not that difficult 

Cobra, this guy is clueless. Can’t fix stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, littlejohnny said:

Cobra, this guy is clueless. Can’t fix stupid. 

Well…. I have no dog in the hunt, but he’s really put a bad light on some Cleveland fans! What I heard wasn’t anything that he says he can prove, so I would love to be proven wrong with some simple texts messages he says he has on his phone. Shouldn’t be a difficult task to prove that Baylor is scared of real competition! I mean they have just been wrestling a bunch of joke wrestling programs to pad their stats I guess. 

15 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Hahahahahaha they all goof off. That’s why they suck. I’m not going any further with this because no sense. If you couldn’t handle and make it there then that on you. Lol

6 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Hahahahahaha they all goof off. That’s why they suck. I’m not going any further with this because no sense. If you couldn’t handle and make it there then that on you. Lol

Awe, you going to go off and cry now? I’m talking about HCWC that they were goofing off and you said yeah that’s why they suck, heck make up your mind! heck I’m the one that recommended HCWC to begin with. 

I knew you were a freaking liar! Can’t back up your claims, I guess that’s what happens when you are the 2nd best team in the state, you call someone out and when called to the mat to prove your running off at the mouth you run away! 

• Like 1

I grew up in Soddy, wrestled for coach Henry in the 80s, Class of '89. Wrestled for Coach Butch Morrow in middle school too. 

One of my kids went to a Cleveland camp several years ago. 

I have reason to like and admire both programs but dang it if people in this thread don't make it hard not to hate both.  

Edited by TotallynotLEO
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cobrakid8 said:

Awe, you going to go off and cry now? I’m talking about HCWC that they were goofing off and you said yeah that’s why they suck, heck make up your mind! heck I’m the one that recommended HCWC to begin with. 

I knew you were a freaking liar! Can’t back up your claims, I guess that’s what happens when you are the 2nd best team in the state, you call someone out and when called to the mat to prove your running off at the mouth you run away! 

Come to the Jones Center and I’ll show u the conversation face to face. lol

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

Cleveland didn’t back down. And BTW Allan Jones is not even our biggest donor 

Yep, because he has another “foundation” that he also gives huge money to that is the biggest donor of HCWC, again, it’s easy to look at the filings. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

Come to the Jones Center and I’ll show u the conversation face to face. lol

lol, talk about someone being mad, you finished crying yet? You called Baylor out ON this forum so bring that here and let everyone see it, if not you are a liar, pretty simple! So what is it TreyBandwagon, you a chicken or is Cleveland just ducking teams and scared? Simple request, if you aren’t smart enough to post just say it, if you just don’t want to because you are a liar, that’s ok also, you wanted to challenge a coaches manhood pretty much, so at least show yours! 

7 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

lol, talk about someone being mad, you finished crying yet? You called Baylor out ON this forum so bring that here and let everyone see it, if not you are a liar, pretty simple! So what is it TreyBandwagon, you a chicken or is Cleveland just ducking teams and scared? Simple request, if you aren’t smart enough to post just say it, if you just don’t want to because you are a liar, that’s ok also, you wanted to challenge a coaches manhood pretty much, so at least show yours! 

You sound like foolish saying that. Name one Cleveland ducked.