Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

3 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

Gotta wrestle when the best is calling you out. Baylor dodged the offer. Hard for me to see that as a #2

Is it true that Cleveland withdrew only a few days before the Johnny Drennan Invitational?  Was Cleveland dodging a few teams?  Just asking the question.

6 minutes ago, cbg said:

Is it true that Cleveland withdrew only a few days before the Johnny Drennan Invitational?  Was Cleveland dodging a few teams?  Just asking the question.

yeah, looks like they were going to do a split squad with some at Chattanooga Central tourney and Drennan, maybe a few kids got sick and so they didnt want to send a team all the way to Nashville so they sent 9 to Central tourney instead with a few of those being varsity kids, but I mean I guess we can all look at it like TreyB would and maybe they didn't want to face Union County KY LOL. 

I HAVE PROOF!! Rex NEVER responded when Knox asked him. Didn’t say at Cleveland or Baylor. heck he NEVER responded. So you are the one looking like a fool. Let me guess, you was told something very different from what I have on my phone!! Gonna feel silly

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

I HAVE PROOF!! Rex NEVER responded when Knox asked him. Didn’t say at Cleveland or Baylor. heck he NEVER responded. So you are the one looking like a fool. Let me guess, you was told something very different from what I have on my phone!! Gonna feel silly

oh, so you have the phone with proof of it LOL. Again, you sure look like a little lap dog over here for Cleveland, I hope Steve L is ashamed of you, you over here just wagging the dog for another program, probably a good ole bandwagon fan, once you saw Bradley start to falter you went ahead and put your head in the lap of someone over at Cleveland! You prob also a Bama fan or a UGA fan! 

Also by the way, how do you know for sure that was Rex's phone number he actually texted to? By the way I was told the talk was in person to ask to schedule I guess after no response, but LOL we will just go by your phone!    Also why not a call instead of a text, if he REALLY wanted it to happen you call someone, heck even in this day and age. I know some coaches you can look at their phone and they have 200 plus unread text messages but yet you can call them and they pick right up!!!!!!   

SO NO, YOU STILL LOOK A FOOL AND EVEN A LACKEY!  

Edited by cobrakid8

Stop! You are embarrassing yourself. Rex and Knox was txtn back and forth until Knox offered it. Then no response from Sep 7 at 12:38 and Knox txt him again on September 25th at 4:07. So again. You look silly. heck Baylor should kill Cleveland with how they recruit. Hahaha bringing in Bama and UGA into this. Hahahahaha

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

Stop! You are embarrassing yourself. Rex and Knox was txtn back and forth until Knox offered it. Then no response from Sep 7 at 12:38 and Knox txt him again on September 25th at 4:07. So again. You look silly. heck Baylor should kill Cleveland with how they recruit. Hahaha bringing in Bama and UGA into this. Hahahahaha

Lets see it, go ahead and embed the conversation, would LOVE to see it and be proven wrong even! Until that point I say you are lying. Also laughing at the Bama and UGA, YOU ARE A FAN OF ONE OF THEM ARENT YOU!!! Knew you were a bandwagon fan, prob never lived in either state and you wave those flags like no ones business and tout those championships!  LOL   

Also by the way you looked a fool the other day and pretty much all of us thought that when you were crying and whining about Bradley and the fall, YET you aren't willing to put the work in to get over to your alma mater and bring back the glory! It's always easy to complain about something you have NO hand in at all and YET too lazy to put the work in to bring it back! My team fell from grace big time with Soddy, didn't see me on here whining about the kids club or the team itself, however Ulric and Shane have done a good job along with Andrew and a few others with the kids club building up that program and back to respectability, you though wouldn't have seen me whine about where they were as a program since I wasn't with them to make it any better! I cheered them on and hoped for the best and they are back to doing well. Yet you instead wanted to get into a fight with someone about the state of the program and make a total fool of yourself and your love affair of all things Cleveland! Don't worry just like with me humorist also made you look a fool, also did you by any way look for his picture on the wall over there since he actually was one of the one's that put his heart and soul into Cleveland since he actually wrestled for them? 

Edited by cobrakid8
Ummnnnooo can’t read fast enough so shortened, so it doesn’t take an hour

25 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Lets see it, go ahead and embed the conversation, would LOVE to see it and be proven wrong even! Until that point I say you are lying. Also laughing at the Bama and UGA, YOU ARE A FAN OF ONE OF THEM ARENT YOU!!! Knew you were a bandwagon fan, prob never lived in either state and you wave those flags like no ones business and tout those championships!  LOL   

Also by the way you looked a fool the other day and pretty much all of us thought that when you were crying and whining about Bradley and the fall, YET you aren't willing to put the work in to get over to your alma mater and bring back the glory! It's always easy to complain about something you have NO hand in at all and YET too lazy to put the work in to bring it back! My team fell from grace big time with Soddy, didn't see me on here whining about the kids club or the team itself, however Ulric and Shane have done a good job along with Andrew and a few others with the kids club building up that program and back to respectability, you though wouldn't have seen me whine about where they were as a program since I wasn't with them to make it any better! I cheered them on and hoped for the best and they are back to doing well. Yet you instead wanted to get into a fight with someone about the state of the program and make a total fool of yourself and your love affair of all things Cleveland! Don't worry just like with me humorist also made you look a fool, also did you by any way look for his picture on the wall over there since he actually was one of the one's that put his heart and soul into Cleveland since he actually wrestled for them? 

Also by the way, you keep saying Jones isn't the reason they are where they are and that he doesn't give any more money than he does to Bradley or Pride(since we all hear about the match he offers when a fundraiser is done and yet humorist proved was a lie). You do know the tax documents and all donors are available for review?  You do know that just because the money that comes in doesn't show as Jones Foundation or actual Allan Jones, he still owns subsidiaries of a bunch of businesses under Allan Jones and his children(or another foundation that gave them a good bit and the lady is the head of the foundation, didn't come close to giving Pride the same amount and if you dig far enough down you find most of their money comes from guess where LOL.  Also, that HCWC took in and had almost 4 times the average amount of money of ANY kids club in the state and was one of the highest in the country as far as what they took in and spent on their club! Yeah, you all can keep trying to peddle that lie since you don't think people are smart enough OR resourceful enough to look it up and call you on it! Heck, doesn't even take into account that state of the art gym with his name on it, or those that transfer in given jobs working for companies under the Jones banner. Heck, its been great what Allan has done for wrestling across the state, I enjoyed when he paid for TV time to show the state finals, he has been an amazing individual for the state of TN for wrestling, but lets not pretend that his pet isn't Cleveland and HCWC, hard work has done a lot, but the money has been able to open a lot of doors that might not have been open for others! 

Tldr 

30 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Also by the way, you keep saying Jones isn't the reason they are where they are and that he doesn't give any more money than he does to Bradley or Pride(since we all hear about the match he offers when a fundraiser is done and yet humorist proved was a lie). You do know the tax documents and all donors are available for review?  You do know that just because the money that comes in doesn't show as Jones Foundation or actual Allan Jones, he still owns subsidiaries of a bunch of businesses under Allan Jones and his children(or another foundation that gave them a good bit and the lady is the head of the foundation, didn't come close to giving Pride the same amount and if you dig far enough down you find most of their money comes from guess where LOL.  Also, that HCWC took in and had almost 4 times the average amount of money of ANY kids club in the state and was one of the highest in the country as far as what they took in and spent on their club! Yeah, you all can keep trying to peddle that lie since you don't think people are smart enough OR resourceful enough to look it up and call you on it! Heck, doesn't even take into account that state of the art gym with his name on it, or those that transfer in given jobs working for companies under the Jones banner. Heck, its been great what Allan has done for wrestling across the state, I enjoyed when he paid for TV time to show the state finals, he has been an amazing individual for the state of TN for wrestling, but lets not pretend that his pet isn't Cleveland and HCWC, hard work has done a lot, but the money has been able to open a lot of doors that might not have been open for others! 

Alan gives all teams in Bradley/Cleveland the same opportunity. Cleveland just clearly capitalizes on it. Money from Alan follows the hard work. Hate on Cleveland all you want, they do the work and it shows. The topic is Baylor or Cleveland at the top, Baylor wouldn’t wrestle this year when offered. Win or lose for Cleveland Baylor “should” dominate. They get to recruit and bring kids in without a kids club. Bosken builds thru a kids club. Give credit where credit is due.

Me crying about the Bradley fall??? Soddy has been doing a kids club and traveling. Bradley doesn’t and that alone is why they are where they are now. Jones gives the opportunity to all three schools and matches there fundraising. So again you look like a fool that spouts off and not really knowing facts. Not a club in the state outworks HCWC. Period and you know that. You must be a Vol fan! And Lees pic isn’t all over the JC. Maybe in a team pic. Nothing against him. But back on subject and follow the bouncing ball. Until Baylor gets back with Knox they are not a top two in the state. 

Just now, Kell16 said:

Alan gives all teams in Bradley/Cleveland the same opportunity. Cleveland just clearly capitalizes on it. Money from Alan follows the hard work. Hate on Cleveland all you want, they do the work and it shows. The topic is Baylor or Cleveland at the top, Baylor wouldn’t wrestle this year when offered. Win or lose for Cleveland Baylor “should” dominate. They get to recruit and bring kids in without a kids club. Bosken builds thru a kids club. Give credit where credit is due.

Thats your opinion of it. Again they are open records to review if you want to take the time. Not hard to find! 

yes Josh works his tail off for the program, must have been nice to pour all that time and effort into the program without a worry in the world with money. Josh is a great guy and a great coach, seen it firsthand! 

also you again have no idea what was offered to Baylor by Knox, so I guess this is a he said/he said thing and I would love to be proven wrong by TreyB with the actual text messages showing it all and how it went down since he never said anything about what was said in person. Also how about Knox reach out NOW to make a match for next season, I know a lot of coaches and worked with them, we usually had our schedule for the next year almost done already by now. Especially if we traveled out of state for any and since Baylor has mostly traveled out of state get on the schedule for next year now, heck see if they can have it at a neutral site like UTC so that everyone should be able to attend and it’s also a win for UTC. I’d pay good money to watch!  

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

Me crying about the Bradley fall??? Soddy has been doing a kids club and traveling. Bradley doesn’t and that alone is why they are where they are now. Jones gives the opportunity to all three schools and matches there fundraising. So again you look like a fool that spouts off and not really knowing facts. Not a club in the state outworks HCWC. Period and you know that. You must be a Vol fan! And Lees pic isn’t all over the JC. Maybe in a team pic. Nothing against him. But back on subject and follow the bouncing ball. Until Baylor gets back with Knox they are not a top two in the state. 

Bandwagon fan! Sweet now I know it stands for TreyBandwagon!  

And YES you were crying about the bradley fall and fighting with Lee about it! As far as the money, follow it and don’t look a fool, I have, spent a good bit of time looking it up, they are required to show where their money comes from and so it’s not hard to see he gives them more money, also like Lee said he denied the money to give to Pride a few years ago when they raised a good amount of money, calling Ben a liar pretty much! 

produce those text messages, it shouldn’t be hard, you said you had them on YOUR phone, so let’s all see it and we can start making fun of Baylor(which I hate to even take up for them, I dislike private schools)! 

as far as Soddy, yeah, they have been building their kids program back again. Guys like Andrew Strain have put their time and effort and even money into that kids club, you could do the same with Pride but instead would rather just ride that bandwagon at Cleveland and cry about Bradley! I’m sure just as humorist stated they would take you in a second to help bring back the glory, are you willing to put in the work?