Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

17 minutes ago, MidwestXFER said:

This is what makes me laugh! This is Rex asking Joey Knox to set up a Home and away Dual! Joey was offered a 10 year Home and away contract! Cleveland declined, Joey was quoted as saying that” Cleveland would only Wrestle when it made sense for them”. I am sure Rex and Baylor would be more than happy to set up a long term contract, but as we all know Cleveland will not do that. 

Baylor declined coming to the Cleveland duals. But offered a home and away. The year we had Chittum we would have smoked y’all in 21 and 22 we did beat yall! lol check mate

2 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Once again. Cleveland had a JV in and would have adjusted our lineup. But again. That was 4 years ago!! lol We are asking now. 

A 10 year contract is a 10 year contract! Guess who the C would be wrestling if they would have signed it ? Unfortunately it’s more about Instagram and Facebook post for you guys than it is actual wrestling. Keep being the Logan Paul of Tennessee wrestling! Got to get your guy paid on camps!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MidwestXFER said:

This is what makes me laugh! This is Rex asking Joey Knox to set up a Home and away Dual! Joey was offered a 10 year Home and away contract! Cleveland declined, Joey was quoted as saying that” Cleveland would only Wrestle when it made sense for them”. I am sure Rex and Baylor would be more than happy to set up a long term contract, but as we all know Cleveland will not do that. 

Facts! Rex tried hard and they declined. Said they would only wrestle Baylor when they decide to do it. Baylor wanted a home and away and Knox declined. Rex said he was done dealing with them after that.

Edited by FR615

6 minutes ago, MidwestXFER said:

A 10 year contract is a 10 year contract! Guess who the C would be wrestling if they would have signed it ? Unfortunately it’s more about Instagram and Facebook post for you guys than it is actual wrestling. Keep being the Logan Paul of Tennessee wrestling! Got to get your guy paid on camps!

We would have beat yall last year as well. Father Ryan beat yall in the state finals and we beat them with Tran wrestling 

Edited by TheTreyB

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

We would have beat yall last year as well. Father Ryan beat yall in the state finals and we beat them with Tran wrestling 

What does that have to do with dodging anybody, which was the crux of your post. Nobody is dodging you, because nobody cares.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Facts! Rex tried hard and the declined. Said they would only wrestle Baylor when they decide to do it. Baylor wanted a home and away and Knox declined. Rex said he was done dealing with them after that.

Facts. Joey invited them back to the Cleveland duals and Rex declined. But wanted a home and away which Baylor loses for sure those two years. Then Knox asks again this past September and no response. Haha facts. 

17 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

You guys know you can change someone’s contact information, text whatever you wanna say then screenshot it and post.

its extremely easy to doctor these 

Yes it is AND considering Joey only offered to setup a full dual tournament with others the first time he offered and it be at THE JONES center just like I said it was and not at Baylor, he’s been made a fool of again! Plus what else was posted when Rex offered Cleveland a deal to sign for a very long time with a home and away series and Joey Knox said no! So hey Trey B who’s running from whom is what I want to know! So you and the Cleveland morons are pissed he didn’t accept this year when he offered a while ago and Joey wouldn’t do so, makes a ton of sense lol. So you were right and wrong ALL at the same time, proved one thing but got proved to be ducking Baylor to begin with and only whined when you didn’t get your way and have it at home so you made the gate off it! Typical Cleveland BS!

Edited by cobrakid8
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Facts. Joey invited them back to the Cleveland duals and Rex declined. But wanted a home and away which Baylor loses for sure those two years. Then Knox asks again this past September and no response. Haha facts. 

Again Rex was done dealing with Knox and Cleveland after Baylor offered the 10 year home and away contract and they declined. Cleveland said they would only wrestle the years and places they wanted. Cleveland should have agreed to the contract and they would be wrestling. 

Edited by FR615
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

You are right Max did beat Logan… but follow the bouncing ball for a second. I’m talking a team dual. :)

And as far as the Lake Highland dual. More to that than I can share. 

But back to the dual offer. Rex couldn’t even respond back???? Get outta here… lol

But Knox being butthurt??? I’d say more motivated! Look at my prediction we gave you the Logan/Max match. Lol

Based on your text: You don't find it strange that in early Sept Knox was trying to set up something for next year.   Because that is how scheduling works...  you plan a year out.   And then, all of the sudden, two days after the Prince of Cleveland/Blackman drops a match, then Knox asks for dates?  Comes off as pretty petty to me..

Looks like Knox didn't respond to a text request for a dual in 2020... Maybe those two just don't get along?  This might be reminiscent of Baylor/Bradley not wrestling for a decade back in the 2000s 

Please share why Cleveland decided to back out of the LHP dual on Jan 6th. 

• Like 2