Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

9 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

As usual you did end up looking the fool! If I was you and before many more pages are written just shut up and take the L!  You posted your text and Midwest posted his on them wanting a H&A series with Cleveland and Baylor which is STANDARD for any team out there I guess besides Cleveland! So it’s funny you all DUCKED Baylor years ago and they came to your duals but when you decided not to sign the H&A they quit coming to the Cleveland duals and won’t schedule you! He has every right to do that since Joey and you all only want it your way, heck this isn’t Burger King! 

Lol k

knox offered four years ago to Rex in that txt idiot and didn’t come. He knew the next two years were gonna be Losses plus this years offer is a L and definitely next year is a L

4 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Haters hate baby. Now get back to the soccer field

At least not a bandwagon jackwagon! We know that’s all you are and we all feel sorry for you! Glad you have Cleveland wrestling in your life, rest prob sucks for you!  Again, years ago offered a home and away and your boy Joey Knox wouldn’t sign it, you ducked it plain and simple and all of us will always have that over you, so again take that L, lick your wounds and enjoy that 2nd best in the state and after that you can whine about it being recruiting lol.  We all can’t quit laughing at you, like FR said, you really are a bad representation of your program, Joey might need to take your phone away! 

8 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Yall hope Rex keeps ignoring him because you know all of yall would block me. :)

Just stop and take the loss. You completely humiliated Cleveland wrestling. The facts are out now on who won’t wrestle who. Cleveland refused a ten year deal. 

28 minutes ago, FR615 said:

They were already scheduled for the RMC duals!!! Where they faced teams like Blair and other top 25 teams in country. Rex is done dealing with Cleveland after not signing a very fair contract that had been discussed extensively. I don’t blame him.

I feel special now.....

But what cobrakid8 said has happened.......I don't remember the year....but before one of UTC's home matches Bradley Central and Parkview squared off.  Be cool if every year the TN and GA State Duals champs could meet before a UTC match.  

3 minutes ago, RMC said:

I feel special now.....

But what cobrakid8 said has happened.......I don't remember the year....but before one of UTC's home matches Bradley Central and Parkview squared off.  Be cool if every year the TN and GA State Duals champs could meet before a UTC match.  

I would love to see it! Good luck sorting out with Cleveland. Lol

Edited by FR615

7 minutes ago, RMC said:

I feel special now.....

I remember going to that and it was great. Not sure rules allow stuff like that anymore but it would be nice if they could. 

30 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

At least not a bandwagon jackwagon! We know that’s all you are and we all feel sorry for you! Glad you have Cleveland wrestling in your life, rest prob sucks for you!  Again, years ago offered a home and away and your boy Joey Knox wouldn’t sign it, you ducked it plain and simple and all of us will always have that over you, so again take that L, lick your wounds and enjoy that 2nd best in the state and after that you can whine about it being recruiting lol.  We all can’t quit laughing at you, like FR said, you really are a bad representation of your program, Joey might need to take your phone away! 

Baylor definitely behind BA for second. Obviously Cleveland is 1. Butthurt you couldn’t handle HCWC beginner program and really not smart taking him to Bradley before he quit. But you saying they goofed off at practice? Hahaha Bosken seems to know what he’s doing and making it fun for them is what it’s about at the beginner stage. Good lord. What was his name and I’ll let Bosken know he failed him. Lol

8 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I remember going to that and it was great. Not sure rules allow stuff like that anymore but it would be nice if they could. 

I'd pay to see Buford and Camden County against Tennessee's best......

As for scheduling I worked with Jim Morgan over a couple years to find a date Collins Hill and Baylor could wrestle.  So it does take time, often years.  We finally worked out wrestling the night before the Cleveland Duals and we did that for a few years.  If I remember correctly us wrestling the night before gave everyone an extra pound. (Let me know if I'm wrong) 

We, CH,  finally wrestled the night Worsham Wrestling Arena was dedicated.......I was talking with one of my Baylor buddies......I'll just use initials....JW....and someone walked up and asked if Collins Hill was the team brought in for the slaughter.......I think JW spit his drink out...he knew. 

7 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Baylor definitely behind BA for second. Obviously Cleveland is 1. Butthurt you couldn’t handle HCWC beginner program and really not smart taking him to Bradley before he quit. But you saying they goofed off at practice? Hahaha Bosken seems to know what he’s doing and making it fun for them is what it’s about at the beginner stage. Good lord. What was his name and I’ll let Bosken know he failed him. Lol

Can this dude just be banned? I’m shocked no Cleveland people have chimed in other than him.