Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

9 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Acting morally superior to everyone then coming in with this grammatically awful hack job is ironic. 

3 Things:

This guy has everyone wrapped around his finger

I dont care for Cleveland but they are the model for everyone around, if you dont see that, you are just bitter.

SD is figuring it out, and will be a dominant program program very soon.....unless Baylor/McCallie takes them all 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

3 Things:

I dont care for Cleveland but they are the model for everyone around, if you dont see that, you are just bitter.

SD is figuring it out, and will be a dominant program program very soon.....unless Baylor/McCallie takes them all 

They are butthurt over a message board. Yes the hate for Cleveland is so wild. It’s not the fans, it’s the dominance. 

I agree. SD is going in the right direction. They are gonna be just fine. 

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

They are butthurt over a message board. Yes the hate for Cleveland is so wild. It’s not the fans, it’s the dominance. 

I agree. SD is going in the right direction. They are gonna be just fine. 

No its not the fans....its you

Ive met many Cleveland folk, great people, you sir are too bored

4 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

3 Things:

Can’t wrap someone around your finger if you are always wrong, been proven to look like an idiot. As from one of my favorite movies. “You’ve been weighed, you have been measured, you have been found wanting.” That’s what we all think of him. 

Yes, good model to follow for sure, but I don’t see Soddy Daisy or many other programs in the state that have a wealthy benefactor like they do either. Again I showed HCWC and their tax stuff, plenty of access for all other years out there also! When your budget gulfs anyone else’s it’s pretty good to pay coaches to spend their time coaching while most other programs have volunteers with those hours. That’s not even counting the money given to the high school and that nice shiny building that most programs don’t have. Most have to use space that every other student in the school also has access to! 

yeah this is an issue I’m seeing happen also. Hopefully Astrain, Ulric and Shane can keep some of these studs there and continue to build on the momentum! 

2 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Oh mercy, you sound like him now. 

I hate defending them but when you provide a quality product, people want to support you.

Bosken did that.

If you think he was getting paid when he came to Cleveland how ever long ago you are crazy. He put himself in a position where people loved wrestling, worked hard to build something, and his community will do what it takes to make sure it continues.

I dont know what the money situation looks like, but hes obviously valuable to thay area now, so Im sure hes taken care of.

Good for Cleveland.

SD coming though!!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Oh mercy, you sound like him now. 

I hate defending them but when you provide a quality product, people want to support you.

Bosken did that.

If you think he was getting paid when he came to Cleveland how ever long ago you are crazy. He put himself in a position where people loved wrestling, worked hard to build something, and his community will do what it takes to make sure it continues.

I dont know what the money situation looks like, but hes obviously valuable to thay area now, so Im sure hes taken care of.

Good for Cleveland.

SD coming though!!!

Dear lord you can’t see the forest through the trees! It’s easy to lay a foundation when you have someone that can put down the best concrete money can buy! Josh is great at what he does, but for all the talk of it’s just they work harder than everyone else, that is bullS! When they first started HCWC it looks like per their tax filings they had upwards of 100K for a dang wrestling club, they still average in the 55-60k range! No one else in the state comes close and that includes some of the private school type clubs and prob the only other one in the state that spends like that is Boom Ranch because Chittum has tons of money also. Yes they have worked dang hard to get to where they are, but please don’t pretend that money doesn’t help all of that foundation laying!

So, no, I’m nothing like Trey, because I give it to them they have built a heck of a program, but kids came there because they proved themselves but that proving took a ton of hard work but also a TON of money involved with it also. Again, it’s a 501C program, their taxes are available online. 

Also Josh is one of the best technical coaches I’ve had the pleasure of watching. He could take his show anywhere and build a program I am sure. It just would take him a little longer to get there if it was anywhere but Cleveland and HCWC.  He’s now built a Juggernaut of a program and he’s doing the same for the girls program! 

5 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Dear lord you can’t see the forest through the trees! It’s easy to lay a foundation when you have someone that can put down the best concrete money can buy! Josh is great at what he does, but for all the talk of it’s just they work harder than everyone else, that is bullS! When they first started HCWC it looks like per their tax filings they had upwards of 100K for a dang wrestling club, they still average in the 55-60k range! No one else in the state comes close and that includes some of the private school type clubs and prob the only other one in the state that spends like that is Boom Ranch because Chittum has tons of money also. Yes they have worked dang hard to get to where they are, but please don’t pretend that money doesn’t help all of that foundation laying!

So, no, I’m nothing like Trey, because I give it to them they have built a heck of a program, but kids came there because they proved themselves but that proving took a ton of hard work but also a TON of money involved with it also. Again, it’s a 501C program, their taxes are available online. 

Also Josh is one of the best technical coaches I’ve had the pleasure of watching. He could take his show anywhere and build a program I am sure. It just would take him a little longer to get there if it was anywhere but Cleveland and HCWC.  He’s now built a Juggernaut of a program and he’s doing the same for the girls program! 

Moving on.

State Dual Results

A- Soddy Karate

D2-Father Ryan(Simpson the master game planning coach)

AAA-Cleveland Jones

When do region substate wrap up?

8 hours ago, Rasslinking said:

No its not the fans....its you

Ive met many Cleveland folk, great people, you sir are too bored

lol k

i just speak my mind. You never did respond back about the k-8 dual I offered where winner take gate money. U said SD wants in but coward your way away from that post you made. lol figured u would. 

Edited by TheTreyB

8 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

Laughable. Saying HCWC doesn’t work harder is insane. Advanced kids wrestle year around so yeah they outwork everyone. Sorry you wasn’t able to stick around and be part of it but it’s not for all kids. Just a fraction make it. Keep hating and falling back on the money excuse you do but I know exactly how much is paid. Just like I knew about the txt Rex didn’t respond to. When u thought I was lying about. U big dofus ;)

11 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Laughable. Saying HCWC doesn’t work harder is insane. Advanced kids wrestle year around so yeah they outwork everyone. Sorry you wasn’t able to stick around and be part of it but it’s not for all kids. Just a fraction make it. Keep hating and falling back on the money excuse you do but I know exactly how much is paid. Just like I knew about the txt Rex didn’t respond to. When u thought I was lying about. U big dofus ;)

Honest question:  Are you age 13 or younger?