Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

13 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Banned for what? Sorry for your feathers getting ruffled. 

Being a troll and taking cheap shots at people and programs. The truth is out now and it’s factual. Cleveland was offered a 10 year home and away deal. They went back and forth for months and ultimately refused the deal saying we will only wrestle in certain years and at the location we want. Rex and Baylor were done after that. 

Edited by FR615

11 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Being a troll and taking cheap shots at people and programs. The truth is out now and it’s factual. Cleveland was offered a 10 year home and away deal. They went back and forth for months and ultimately refused the deal saying we will only wrestle in certain years and at the location we want. Rex and Baylor were done after that. 

Get outta here with the troll and taking shots. It’s the truth. Period. You don’t have to agree with me and that’s fine. But stop being a baby wanting someone banned. That’s hilarious 

36 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Can this dude just be banned? I’m shocked no Cleveland people have chimed in other than him. 

Just ignore him, we aren’t supposed to be mean and take advantage of “special” people, so we should just move on and leave him be. 

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, RMC said:

I'd pay to see Buford and Camden County against Tennessee's best......

As for scheduling I worked with Jim Morgan over a couple years to find a date Collins Hill and Baylor could wrestle.  So it does take time, often years.  We finally worked out wrestling the night before the Cleveland Duals and we did that for a few years.  If I remember correctly us wrestling the night before gave everyone an extra pound. (Let me know if I'm wrong) 

We, CH,  finally wrestled the night Worsham Wrestling Arena was dedicated.......I was talking with one of my Baylor buddies......I'll just use initials....JW....and someone walked up and asked if Collins Hill was the team brought in for the slaughter.......I think JW spit his drink out...he knew. 

It would be a fun time to see them face each other in a dual for sure!  Sadly it will be just like the deal with wanting to see the best of the best against each other in TN or the best of GA vs best of TN, never going to happen. I remember those Collins Hill teams back in the day, they were a juggernaut. 

11 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Just ignore him, we aren’t supposed to be mean and take advantage of “special” people, so we should just move on and leave him be. 

Hahaha not hurting my feelings. I just think it’s funny grown men (other than you) want me banned for my opinions and facts. Simple. Stop replying to my posts. Seems like some of you are addicted to me. lol

On 1/20/2024 at 12:02 PM, FR615 said:

106-Cleveland pin

114-Cleveland pin

120-Baylor major

126 Cleveland major

132- Baylor major

138-Baylor pin

144 Baylor pin

150- Baylor major 

157 Baylor decision 

165-Cleveland dec

175-Baylor major

190-Cleveland pin

215-Baylor decision

285-Cleveland pin

34-31 Baylor wins

You know teams can have flexibility within the lineup right? I’m assuming you’re giving a major at 120 for Baylor because you “assume” that is where Maughon would be. Add up the score if you have Walker matched up on Bond and wins (which he did last time), and Maughon pins at 113.

31 minutes ago, Kell16 said:

You know teams can have flexibility within the lineup right? I’m assuming you’re giving a major at 120 for Baylor because you “assume” that is where Maughon would be. Add up the score if you have Walker matched up on Bond and wins (which he did last time), and Maughon pins at 113.

All schools have ability to move, not just Cleveland AND it also depends on how the flip goes for who sends out first or not. So me nor you have ANY idea what all changes can or will happen without all those facts. So at this point you have to go head to head with established lineups since the coin flip would make a big difference as well as what weight they start at! 

Edited by cobrakid8

3 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

All schools have ability to move, not just Cleveland AND it also depends on how the flip goes for who sends out first or not. So me nor you have ANY idea what all changes can or will happen without all those facts. So at this point you have to go head to head with established lineups since the coin flip would make a big difference as well as what weight they start at! 

Yes assuming Baylor has kids that can make weight to move. I know Cleveland can, so all I’m saying is Cleveland has more flexibility for this dual than Baylor does. Cleveland pretty much has 6 starters at 3 weights (113, 165, 190)