Baylor vs Mccallie 1/25

FR615

6 minutes ago, SportsTNFan said:

Are they in the process of appealing the schools decision or are they already gone?

TreyB is wild man! He has made the wrestling mat forum the most popular thing on coach T the last 5 days. He is smart enough to not make final declarations or says names. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FR615 said:

TreyB is wild man! He has made the wrestling mat forum the most popular thing on coach T the last 5 days. He is smart enough to not make final declarations or says names. 

Glad I can bring coach t to life. lol

but you are correct I will not say names. 

Whatever it was that happened within the Baylor team or school is nobody’s business outside the program. High school kids sometimes make poor choices, for which there are consequences. Athletic participation is a privilege not a right, and that privilege is granted at the behest of the coach, the athletic department and the administration. Let’s leave this forum as what it should be. About the wrestling mat, not the commentary about how programs operate or recruit or don’t recruit.
Focus on the mat.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The streak ends. Mccallie wins 39-32. Mccallie gets a pin at 175 in the final match to win. Joyner for Baylor led most of the way. Cross put him on his back to take 8-6 lead and pinned him. Rex did a great job of giving Baylor a chance. Bumped Max to 190 and Mal Puckett from 132 to 144. Congrats to Mccallie. They are going to be scary in the coming years. 

Edited by FR615
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FR615 said:

The streak ends. Mccallie wins 39-32. Mccallie gets a pin at 175 in the final match to win. Joyner for Baylor led most of the way. Cross put him on his back to take 8-6 lead and pinned him. Rex did a great job of giving Baylor a chance. Bumped Max to 190 and Mal Puckett from 132 to 144. Congrats to Mccallie. They are going to be scary in the coming years. 

Puckett had to have weighed in over 134 to bump all the way to 144. 

42 minutes ago, RaisingAbeast22 said:

Puckett had to have weighed in over 134 to bump all the way to 144. 

Maybe I’m wrong. Was trying to follow weight classes but Mccallie stream had no commentary or listed weight classes. Can you not move two weight classes? 

Edited by FR615

11 hours ago, FR615 said:

Maybe I’m wrong. Was trying to follow weight classes but Mccallie stream had no commentary or listed weight classes. Can you not move two weight classes? 

I had the trackwrestling dashboard running to see who was on the mat since I am not that familiar with either team... it sync'd up pretty close but was a few seconds ahead.  I used the scoreboard next to the scorer's table to follow the match time.  It was a great match, congrats to Jake and the EBE. 

Edited by StarRaider
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1