Cookeville Cavs

LadyCavsFan

You would think they would like to play but there is a thousand reason why it doesn’t happen. I understand why they don’t but I’m sure the kids would like for it to happen. The boys game this year would be a close game I think. Cookeville has a good team but not much better than Upperman boys. They our both still playing so that should tell you there our both good teams.

I have to say this because it is pretty ironic. In football when Cookeville was winning against Upperman all the time they liked playing Upperman. Now that Upperman is winning it more Cookeville is saying playing Upperman doesn’t benefit them. That is correct because they our losing. Cookeville is saying that Upperman is recruiting its players. Win and they would want to stay. Maybe I’m looking g at it wrong. I’m just a arm chair quad tho lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Volsfan52 said:

I have to say this because it is pretty ironic. In football when Cookeville was winning against Upperman all the time they liked playing Upperman. Now that Upperman is winning it more Cookeville is saying playing Upperman doesn’t benefit them. That is correct because they our losing. Cookeville is saying that Upperman is recruiting its players. Win and they would want to stay. Maybe I’m looking g at it wrong. I’m just a arm chair quad tho lol

Exactly you hit the nail in the head.  Keep preaching.

On 2/28/2024 at 3:13 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Cobb made a believer out of the fans from Stone last night that’s for sure. That was the last game where anyone can say that Cobb isn’t the best player in 7AAA. Stone has a nice scorer on their team but going forward and until he graduates Ty Cobb is the best player in 7AAA. Chaffin is a stud and will be a force down low for 2 more years after this one. Upperman is loaded with talent from 5th to 12th. It’s about to show up and show out!

He may be better but Stone's player with multiple D1 offers is more than just a "nice scorer" lol And I think you would agree Cobb's supporting cast is much better.  Both players are studs

1 hour ago, crossvillecrazies said:

He may be better but Stone's player with multiple D1 offers is more than just a "nice scorer" lol And I think you would agree Cobb's supporting cast is much better.  Both players are studs

I do not disagree with any of this. Now his defense is very suspect, but any team that I know would be glad to have him!  

1 hour ago, crossvillecrazies said:

Both players are definitely studs. Wonder how many D1 offers Cobb will have when he’s a junior? His supporting cast is definitely better and he brings it out in them.