Cleveland High School Recruiting

Ummmno

On 1/25/2024 at 8:26 AM, TheTreyB said:

Have you listened?

He talked about traveling their #### off , and how the parents understand what it takes to win  

and how he started the girls program from finding the toughest girls in cleveland haha sounds like he recruited the hallways. Haha 

The hate is strong for Cleveland’s dominance in boys and now getting stronger and stronger in girls. Must be sickening. 

He talked about telling the parents that they would do certain things if they came to school at the C! Even bragged about a $250,000 investment they made on a promise to the parents. 

16 minutes ago, desselle said:

Oh you must be talking about the kid that lives across the street from Summit but had a family hardship at a private school and couldn’t continue to go there. Or did we have someone magically move into our school district like you guys. Your Cleveland family knows me so you can always talk more about it at state if you would like. 

I guess I should feel honored that the big bad mighty #1 in the state Cleveland has to keep up with lil ol Summit. You almost sound worried but nah that would never happen. Any whooooo I’ll let you get back to recess. 

No one at Cleveland ever mentioned summit until you decided to chime in and say Cleveland coaches put an Allan Jones sponsored shirt on him at a tournament. You brought yourself into this. So @TheTreyB fired back.

3 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

There wasn't a reply to this. You called Brad out out of the blue for absolutely no reason.

We're all fine playing into your dialogue about Cleveland but going out of your way to start fights with someone who wasn't a part of your quarrel to begin with is childish and petty.

Btw, Brad has an outstand reputation with the Cleveland staff. Do better. 

Not true, desselle brought up sponsored shirts from Allan on this thread. Not out of the blue!

1 minute ago, Kell16 said:

No one at Cleveland ever mentioned summit until you decided to chime in and say Cleveland coaches put an Allan Jones sponsored shirt on him at a tournament. You brought yourself into this. So @TheTreyB fired back.

Never said anything about recruiting. I stated what was a fact that check into cash was on my son’s shirt. If you read the post it’s also said I don’t know what he paid for or didn’t. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, desselle said:

Never said anything about recruiting. I stated what was a fact that check into cash was on my son’s shirt. If you read the post it’s also said I don’t know what he paid for or didn’t. 

Well it definitely wasn’t in defense of Cleveland not recruiting so it came off as a #### fired. Maybe not though.

Just now, Kell16 said:

Well it definitely wasn’t in defense of Cleveland not recruiting so it came off as a #### fired. Maybe not though.

Yeah. You read way too much into that and are way off the mark. It was saying that jones doesn’t give money and I saw his business on a shirt. 

Just now, WrestlingGod said:

So if someone doesn't defend Cleveland you target them for no reason. Got it. 

This is a new low. 

Deselle got on there and made a post insinuating Allan Jones pays for all our kids to travel..... go back and look at those teams...and tell me how many wrestle for Cleveland. Bosken wanted to make those trips as affordable as possible for ANY kid to go, so he got Allan to help. 

Thats what started it. We won’t need defending but don’t say @TheTreyB called him out first when clearly there was an insinuation that Allan pays for some sort of recruitment of these kids. 

3 minutes ago, desselle said:

Yeah. You read way too much into that and are way off the mark. It was saying that jones doesn’t give money and I saw his business on a shirt. 

If you are so good with them, why join in and feed into the argument that Allan pays for all our kids to travel? Allans probably helped more kids outside of Cleveland.

If you want to get on this thread, maybe state your experience being around Bosken/Knox, not fuel the false accusations.

1 minute ago, Kell16 said:

Deselle got on there and made a post insinuating Allan Jones pays for all our kids to travel..... go back and look at those teams...and tell me how many wrestle for Cleveland. Bosken wanted to make those trips as affordable as possible for ANY kid to go, so he got Allan to help. 

Thats what started it. We won’t need defending but don’t say @TheTreyB called him out first when clearly there was an insinuation that Allan pays for some sort of recruitment of these kids. 

Once again totally different topic. I mentioned jones funding bell brings up recruiting. But it’s no biggie. Josh and Joey both have my number I’m sure if they have an issue they will text me. Not going to ruin my relationship with them over MS drama from you guys. 

• Like 1