AA Duals Results

WrestlingGod

Just now, WrestlingGod said:

I think we’re more likely to have two from the same region on the same side before they remove the ones who actually get seeds.

you would think so lol. but when does T$$AA make logical decisions lol especially when it comes to the wrestling postseason 

6 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

i don’t know if this has ever happened before. i’ll be interested to see what they end up doing.

I’ve been advised it has happened before. When I asked when I was told, “heck a few times”.

we’ll see tomorrow probably. Monday at the latest id guess. 

On 1/27/2024 at 9:33 AM, Bump11 said:

DB won’t even be on the podium

Based on the draw i may have to eat crow. Cleveland/Summit round one is a travesty. how hard is it to properly seed this thing. Heck, i’ll do it. for free. 

Edited by Bump11
  • Like 1

at the bottom of the bracket there’s a button to “submit a correction” and i just left them a long note about this bs. maybe if more people do it they will take it do it they will amend it. i doubt it but they need to hear what people really think about their bs 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Based on the draw i may have to eat crow. Cleveland/Summit round one is a travesty. how hard is it to properly seed this thing. Heck, i’ll do it. for free. 

Yeah, I now have DB finishing 2nd while I think they are prob 4th best in AA. I think Cleveland, Summit and Brentwood are all better and will now instead finish 3 and 4th. Just like with individuals TSSAA cares nothing about wrestling and never have! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bump11 said:

at the bottom of the bracket there’s a button to “submit a correction” and i just left them a long note about this bs. maybe if more people do it they will take it do it they will amend it. i doubt it but they need to hear what people really think about their bs 

It really is. Should have been the final. 

• Like 1