If I were looking for a Head Coach

ILB1999

I'm totally surprised Lamar Brown hasn't been courted away from West by one of thsee big schools with the money to do so. I've watched enough football and to see a West team that got hit hard with graduation the year before last and come right back and do it again tells me all I need to know.

8 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Except for that year he went to the split back veer with his son. That was awful

What in the "wide world of sports" are you talkin' bout!!!!!  (Sorry, couldn't resist.  I am jealous of your screen name!)  Pemberton has had success everywhere that he has been.  It will be interesting to see how the changing of the guard in Jacksboro will pan out.  I wish the price bros. luck as well.

10 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

What in the "wide world of sports" are you talkin' bout!!!!!  (Sorry, couldn't resist.  I am jealous of your screen name!)  Pemberton has had success everywhere that he has been.  It will be interesting to see how the changing of the guard in Jacksboro will pan out.  I wish the price bros. luck as well.

To me that region is always open 2-5 for CC. Grace should also at least be competing with 3rd behind Webb and Rankin

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm totally surprised Lamar Brown hasn't been courted away from West by one of thsee big schools with the money to do so. I've watched enough football and to see a West team that got hit hard with graduation the year before last and come right back and do it again tells me all I need to know.

They have been given a great zone for a good mix of players by KCS. He now has a feeder system and does not have to recruit. On top of those factors, I have been told he gets a good check from the booster club as well.