UPSET ALERT

dca44

22 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

ummm, I'm pretty sure he was using Facts NOT A CRUTCH, but you do you! Either way not sure why it mattered anyways when WC got their butts kicked by Cleveland in the finals so it's not like Soddy would have won the state title anyways! But again his FACTS of if both Fowlers and lets go with Lucas S get thrown off the team in the morning, Summit has a good shot at the upset, although with those 3 gone its not really an upset at that point, just like Soddy getting beat by WC wasn't either! 

saying they only lost because 3 kids got kicked out is making an excuse. but you do you bud :roflol:

16 minutes ago, dca44 said:

saying they only lost because 3 kids got kicked out is making an excuse. but you do you bud :roflol:

you seem to be in the deep end of the swimming pool, maybe it would be better to get near the rope and hang on there.  

Losing 3 kids is an excuse?  Any reasonable person with that information would know that is not an excuse, but a statement of the situation.  :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, texas23 said:

you seem to be in the deep end of the swimming pool, maybe it would be better to get near the rope and hang on there.  

Losing 3 kids is an excuse?  Any reasonable person with that information would know that is not an excuse, but a statement of the situation.  :popcorneater:

i mean…he’s not really wrong. you can’t make a statement of “they only lost because of (fill in the blank)” and it not come off as an excuse. whether its meant that way or not i can see how someone can see it that way. even if it is a presumed fact

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I’m looking for kid gloves as well. DB just lost to probably the worse Bradley team in the last 50 years and he said they were gonna win it all 

everyone said i was crazy for taking bradley to the final. but i tried to tell yall, it doesn’t matter how “down” bradley is, if they’ve got confidence and momentum…they’re dangerous

Edited by Bump11
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

everyone said i was crazy for taking bradley to the final. but i tried to tell yall, it doesn’t matter how “down” bradley is, if they’ve got confidence and momentum…they’re dangerous

Hey I’m glad they are. Looks like they are gonna bring home All- Bradley county strikes again 

42 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

I’ll give you Bradley and 25