Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

26 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Okay man, you need to slow down. Cleveland did not finance the place they were staying. They found their own place to stay and paid for it out of their own pocket. They came to this area after traveling to train in our club for years. They did what they thought was best for their son coming to Cleveland and then McCallie. I get your mad the dual did not go your way last night, but your gossiping about someone that you do not even know. You don’t know the Williams, or their situation. So you probably should not be spitting out horse crap about them and their family.

Again I support any kid going where is best for them in every sport. Move and transfer where you want. 

Edited by FR615

18 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

If ANY other program had a donor worth $500million giving to their program they’d find the same level of success.

the excuses are getting out of hand. 

Higher Calling Wrestling Club is a non-profit and you can find our tax filings online. I think you’re off by a few place values in what you think we are receiving in the form of donations. Lol. But, I said it once, and I will say it again, believe whatever makes you feel better brother.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Again I support any kid going where is best for them. Move and transfer where you want. 

That’s not what he’s referencing in his post. You insinuate that you know, unequivocally, that Cleveland financed the place for the Williams. That’s absolutely false and twice now you’ve spit absolute trash out of your mouth.

If you have questions about Cainan and their family, I suggest you find Chris and ask. Otherwise, time to close the lips boss. You look like a butthurt sore loser and you shouldn’t be. Ryan is an incredible team with great coaching and a passionate fan base. It just didn’t work out but that’s what makes it worth watching. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

That’s not what he’s referencing in his post. You insinuate that you know, unequivocally, that Cleveland financed the place for the Williams. That’s absolutely false and twice now you’ve spit absolute trash out of your mouth.

If you have questions about Cainan and their family, I suggest you find Chris and ask. Otherwise, time to close the lips boss. You look like a butthurt sore loser and you shouldn’t be. Ryan is an incredible team with great coaching and a passionate fan base. It just didn’t work out but that’s what makes it worth watching. 

I will take your word for it then Carl. Best of luck. It’s nothing that hasn’t been mentioned on here multiple times before so get over it. 

Edited by FR615

5 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Higher Calling Wrestling Club is a non-profit and you can find our tax filings online. I think you’re off by a few place values in what you think we are receiving in the form of donations. Lol. But, I said it once, and I will say it again, believe whatever makes you feel better brother.

So being a non profit means you don’t take donations from a guy worth $500mil?  Come on now lol

25 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

The jealousy is..... please tell us what program your connected too.....Im sure it would make so much more sense.

I’ll give you a hint….

….the program I’m connected to doesn’t have a donor worth $500 million dollars. That narrows it down to every program but ONE.

If y’all are gonna cry about the amount of money cleveland receives at least get the person right that gives it lol. There’s a guy by the name of mark smith that owns about 30 local McDonalds, that’s a Cleve alum that does more behind the scenes. Always quick to bring up Allan which tells me they you aren’t close enough to the program to really knows what goes on. This year is number 7 so before it’s all said and done this thing could get to 10 plus and y’all will still be saying Allan’s name. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, fooseball95 said:

If y’all are gonna cry about the amount of money cleveland receives at least get the person right that gives it lol. There’s a guy by the name of mark smith that owns about 30 local McDonalds, that’s a Cleve alum that does more behind the scenes. Always quick to bring up Allan which tells me they you aren’t close enough to the program to really knows what goes on. This year is number 7 so before it’s all said and done this thing could get to 10 plus and y’all will still be saying Allan’s name. 

Ive heard the same thing

13 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Nobody is complaining about him donating money. Nobody has EVER complained about it.

the ONLY issue has ever been the Cleveland parents denying it’s contributed to the success of the program 

• Like 1

Just now, Ummmno said:

Nobody is complaining about him donating money. Nobody has EVER complained about it.

the ONLY issue has ever been the Cleveland parents denying it’s contributed to the success of the program 

Every parent that I've seen on here has never denied him helping..... they deny that money is the leading factor to their success.

Ive seen the behind scenes..... the money that they get doesn't even help the kids until they are probably in HS. Speaking with Bosken in the past, they help with kids wanting to travel to National events, or in Pipers case, World competition. 

So again....how bad did Cleveland beat your team?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Every parent that I've seen on here has never denied him helping..... 

You must not have been on the last few months with the Cleveland parent trolls. 

every time the money is brought up and said AT ALL to having contributed, it’s denied. They say that the SOLE reason for their success is Knox and Bosken.

@TheTreyB wanna prove me right?

Edited by Ummmno