Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

8 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

What is stupid is your ability to understand that the money we raise has the effect that you are claiming it has. It definitely makes logistics easier (please see my Davorak example) but it is beyond stupid to think that you become good at wrestling in any other way than being well-coached, training hard, challenging yourself as much as possible and having a greater level of commitment, desire, and sacrifice than the other guys you are competing against. It’s so obnoxious man that you can’t just give these athletes and guys like Joey and Josh the credit they deserve.

Again, nobody has ever taken away the work they put in. We all just want you to admit you get more money in donations than any other program and it absolutely does contribute to your success.

if you gave ANY other program the amount of money you get in donations they’d be at Cleveland’s level in 5 years. Guaranteed. 

Edited by Ummmno

29 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Again, nobody has ever taken away the work they put in. We all just want you to admit you get more money in donations than any other program and it absolutely does contribute to your success.

if you gave ANY other program the amount of money you get in donations they’d be at Cleveland’s level in 5 years. Guaranteed. 

The HCWC wrestlers we currently have in our room would be just as good if we practiced in the basketball gym, at the middle school, or in the parking lot.  I’m grateful we have a wrestling room specifically for our wrestlers, but that’s not unique to Cleveland.  I would say virtually every school in the state shares this fine luxury you seem to think only Cleveland has. 

So can you explain where all this money(you claim our wrestlers get) is spent?  Please Show me your proof.  If we pay for our own fees, our own gear, our own tournaments, and our own travel, then what’s left?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

There you go @Rasslinking

didn’t take long. Saying Allan didn’t contribute to their success at all.

Idiot. I said you and a couple others make it out like Allan is just pouring in money. What you don’t realize or want to believe is he gives the other two schools in the county the SAME EXACT OPPORTUNITY as Cleveland. They just don’t take advantage of it. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

The HCWC wrestlers we currently have in our room would be just as good if we practiced in the basketball gym, at the middle school, or in the parking lot.  I’m grateful we have a wrestling room specifically for our wrestlers, but that’s not unique to Cleveland.  I would say virtually every school in the state shares this fine luxury you seem to think only Cleveland has. 

So can you explain where all this money(you claim our wrestlers get) is spent?  Please Show me your proof.  If we pay for our own fees, our own gear, our own tournaments, and our own travel, then what’s left?

You are wasting your time. 

4 hours ago, Ummmno said:

This is funny, you just want to feel good with an admission of that particular thing, even if those parents do not agree with you.  Geeze.  You are making Trey look reasonable.

5 hours ago, texas23 said:

This is funny, you just want to feel good with an admission of that particular thing, even if those parents do not agree with you.  Geeze.  You are making Trey look reasonable.

All we are saying is just admit that getting a ton of money contributes to their success…. 

idk if the parents “disagree” with me. We all know they get more money than any other program in the state. 

8 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

Idiot. I said you and a couple others make it out like Allan is just pouring in money. What you don’t realize or want to believe is he gives the other two schools in the county the SAME EXACT OPPORTUNITY as Cleveland. They just don’t take advantage of it. 

Again, no. Just admit that Cleveland gets more money in donations than any other program, and that they money Cleveland receives contributes to their success 

idk why that’s so hard for you guys to admit.

24 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Again, no. Just admit that Cleveland gets more money in donations than any other program, and that they money Cleveland receives contributes to their success 

idk why that’s so hard for you guys to admit.

I truly think you really are stupid. I don’t know what else to say to you. He gives the same opportunities to the other two schools idiot!! He could give $100 and we would still be the exact same!! You are so butthurt I feel bad for you! Haha I thought Cobrakid was an idiot but you take the cake. 

1 minute ago, lumberjackmak said:

This should be easy, list out the programs he has helped with money, somebody do a public records request at those schools for a list of boosters and those amounts for the past 10 years. 

It should all be public record by TSSAA rules. 

Then this will shut this up. lol

I’d like to hear a number you guys think Allan gives before anyone does research. And I’m sure you all think Bosken gets a ton from him to run club. Gonna be shocked!!! Haha 

3 minutes ago, lumberjackmak said:

This should be easy, list out the programs he has helped with money, somebody do a public records request at those schools for a list of boosters and those amounts for the past 10 years. 

It should all be public record by TSSAA rules. 

Then this will shut this up. lol

And no it will not shut them up. The hate and jealousy will never allow it.