Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

26 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Cleveland did not come close to getting beat by Halls. Haha you realize we forfeited out is the only reason the score was close. Haha 

And no way anyone with half a brain cell said Soddy could beat Cleveland! Haha their Bradley win a few weeks ago went to their head if someone really thinks that. And Bradley is NOT GOOD

This may be the only time Trey and I agree.  lol. Halls got 1 takedown the entire dual they wrestled. Halls may have only won 1 match if Cleveland didn’t FF. 

25 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Stop. You sound silly. Gave you a scare??? Did you not watch the finals??? Obviously or you are not smart at all. 

The only thing that matters is that Cleveland Raiders are the state champions. Nothing else is relevant at all. Cleveland Raiders are the STATE CHAMPIONS just like I said they would be. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

13 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

The only thing that matters is that Cleveland Raiders are the state champions. Nothing else is relevant at all. Cleveland Raiders are the STATE CHAMPIONS just like I said they would be. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Saying Cleveland would be State Champs isn’t a big flex Captain Obvious 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, desselle said:

Saying Cleveland would be State Champs isn’t a big flex Captain Obvious 

You thought Summit Spartans would beat them. Summit Spartans were a real good team this season just not as good as Cleveland Raiders or Brentwood Bruins. You should be real proud of Summit Spartans wrestling team though. Is Summit Spartans going to be good in baseball again? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

2 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

You thought Summit Spartans would beat them. Summit Spartans were a real good team this season just not as good as Cleveland Raiders or Brentwood Bruins. You should be real proud of Summit Spartans wrestling team though. Is Summit Spartans going to be good in baseball again? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Summit Spartans are 2-1 against Brentwood Bruins this year. They didnt win at the duals, but i still think they're the better team. 

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

I’d like to hear a number you guys think Allan gives before anyone does research. And I’m sure you all think Bosken gets a ton from him to run club. Gonna be shocked!!! Haha 

first off, he matches the money that is raised by HCWC, looks like last year he posted the Jones Foundation gave something like 14K to HCWC to match funds! You were already proven wrong that he matches that always as he screwed Ben Smith many years ago when Allan called him a liar when shown how much they earned with fundraisers, but I would be willing to bet he's NEVER questioned what HCWC says they raise!   However HCWC ALSO receives a grant from Community Foundation of Cleveland and Bradley County and that grant comes from money that is given to the club that is earmarked specifically and only to HCWC, that amount was 14k last year! That money might come from Allan Jones and its been given for a few years now but the money given to CFCBC was given anonymously so there is no way to know who gave it! But its given to them as a dedicated fund so it can only be given to HCWC.  So I would be willing to bet you have NO idea how much Allan gives to them yourself!   Also last year it shows coaches for HCWC were paid 27k plus for coaching. So how many coaches are getting paid for HCWC as I would bet that amount is prob triple if not more than about any other wrestling club in TN, heck it's probably more than what most wrestling clubs have in their entire budget! Also what about Bosken losing his job many years ago and Allan paying him a salary to literally coach HCWC when he didnt have a job so that they wouldnt lose him?   

1 minute ago, WrestlingGod said:

Summit Spartans are 2-1 against Brentwood Bruins this year. They didnt win at the duals, but i still think they're the better team. 

You are correct. Summit Spartans best wrestlers carried them all season. Summit Spartans did not win some of those 50/50 type matches like they earlier in the season. That cost Summit Spartans the 3rd place medal in the duals. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

18 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

first off, he matches the money that is raised by HCWC, looks like last year he posted the Jones Foundation gave something like 14K to HCWC to match funds! You were already proven wrong that he matches that always as he screwed Ben Smith many years ago when Allan called him a liar when shown how much they earned with fundraisers, but I would be willing to bet he's NEVER questioned what HCWC says they raise!   However HCWC ALSO receives a grant from Community Foundation of Cleveland and Bradley County and that grant comes from money that is given to the club that is earmarked specifically and only to HCWC, that amount was 14k last year! That money might come from Allan Jones and its been given for a few years now but the money given to CFCBC was given anonymously so there is no way to know who gave it! But its given to them as a dedicated fund so it can only be given to HCWC.  So I would be willing to bet you have NO idea how much Allan gives to them yourself!   Also last year it shows coaches for HCWC were paid 27k plus for coaching. So how many coaches are getting paid for HCWC as I would bet that amount is prob triple if not more than about any other wrestling club in TN, heck it's probably more than what most wrestling clubs have in their entire budget! Also what about Bosken losing his job many years ago and Allan paying him a salary to literally coach HCWC when he didnt have a job so that they wouldnt lose him?   

Sounds to me Cleveland loves their coaches......values the time they spend away from their family.....makes sure they are taken care of and appreciated. Sounds to ne Alan recognized Bosken's talent and refused to let him leave....have you seen the coaches that have been at that program in the past and no longer there?

I hear too many times that nobody else gets paid to coach. Why?

Why in our sport, if the coaches excel at what they do, can they not be paid.

Every program that gets to run a AAU Top 100, Music City Brawl,etc will make from $30-40k. Even a smaller tournament will bring in $7-10k.

Cleveland is the standard plain and simple. They are breaking barriers and showing everyone how it should be done. We are modeling this and already seeing success. 

Build a community, fundraise, take care of your coaches.

@cobrakid8 get off the internet

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

my favorite part is how you accuse me of "finding a way around this" and wont even address the one single thing i keep saying. 

sad. you're just sad. 

really is! I don't think anyone is saying they would suck if they didn't have the money they receive, but I really think there are some very "differently abled" Cleveland people if they think they would be anywhere as dominant as they are without the money they have received in BOTH the HCWC program as well as the High school which Allan DID pour money into also!  Heck, without Allan pouring money to start the HCWC program they wouldn't even have that foundation, so they for sure have put the hard work in to build that club up which has been the foundation of their program, but without Allan Jones giving that money that program wouldn't have existed to begin with! They acting like Josh just magically came in one day with his own money and started the program, but Josh himself stated that he had a dream AND a 6 year plan and that Allan put the money up to get everything rolling, sadly people have no actual reading comprehension skills! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Sounds to me Cleveland loves their coaches......values the time they spend away from their family.....makes sure they are taken care of and appreciated. Sounds to ne Alan recognized Bosken's talent and refused to let him leave....have you seen the coaches that have been at that program in the past and no longer there?

I hear too many times that nobody else gets paid to coach. Why?

Why in our sport, if the coaches excel at what they do, can they not be paid.

Every program that gets to run a AAU Top 100, Music City Brawl,etc will make from $30-40k. Even a smaller tournament will bring in $7-10k.

Cleveland is the standard plain and simple. They are breaking barriers and showing everyone how it should be done. We are modeling this and already seeing success. 

Build a community, fundraise, take care of your coaches.

@cobrakid8 get off the internet

they do, but Allan Jones is the one that stepped up and paid him as a full time youth coach, if you graduated from Soddy like me, you need to go back and work on reading comprehension because you sadden me how badly YOUR's sucks!  

Yeah, let me know since you supposedly work with Soddy's wrestling club how much the program has in their budget? How much do you get paid? Also those tournaments don't MAKE profit of 30-40k, they have to many expenses and usually end up in the 15-20k range after those are paid out, same for a 7-10k tournament, I would be happy to show you how that works with actual revenue vs profits with tournaments, I do work a good amount with money and budgets!

Cleveland is the standard for sure, they also have at the least 2 benefactors with one worth over 700 million and another that is worth in the 150 million range(Mark Smith and Smith Foundation), Soddy doesn't come close to have anyone with that net worth, I don't even know if we have any alumni that is worth 20 million. They got lucky enough to have someone like that much less 2 that are worth that. Heck, I'm just glad that they don't get anything from Forrest Preston since hes a billionaire and worth more than Allan is.

rasslinking, you might want to get off the internet, also you have never rassled in your life, you wrestled, there is a difference

3 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

rasslinking, you might want to get off the internet, also you have never rassled in your life, you wrestled, there is a difference

Oooo

The one and only thing i can expertly comment on. 

As someone who has both wrestled AND rassled i can tell you...there IS a difference. 

• Upvote 1