Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

20 hours ago, FrecoFanatic said:

I hope they got 7 - 8 more Mason Jakobs and Max and Titus Normans. If not, I don’t think so. If Noah Watkins goes to DB, that will help, but I think they will still be a few thoroughbreds short of a derby. Not a knock at all by the way. It’s good for the sport when there are several teams that can win. Would have been fun to see what DB would have done last weekend if Max and Titus did not end up at Baylor.

Shhhhhhhhhhh. 

17 hours ago, GruncleD said:

Host a Top 100 tournament each year at your school and if you do it correctly you will have more than sufficient funds to run your program.  And if you are successful, the donation will also come. You might even fine a Mr. Jones to help your program.

I think those Top 100s are pretty tough to come across. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KidGloves said:

I think those Top 100s are pretty tough to come across. 

These days they're only tough to come across in the Nashville area. Not so much for Knoxville area ( kinda deserving), Chattanooga area ( very deserving) or Memphis.

Edited by FargoStrut
Added content
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Yeah, but it seems to all of us like you are trying to spin it like Allan does pay people to come wrestle for Cleveland. The one example you come up with that you tried to throw in Roller’s face was a kid that never went to Cleveland, nor was he going to ever go to Cleveland, who’s dad is good friends with Allan and was being helped out because of that. It’s honestly kind of funny. Keep digging. You might find where Allan actually sponsored someone who wrestles for us.  I mean @Ummmno seems to know we are paying kids to come here. You are bound to find someone if you look hard enough.

Over the course of the last few days, as this was going on, i literally had people i knew texting me telling me they've been following this and while they wont get on and list their identities with any of you jabronies they WERE approached by the cleveland staff at camps or youth tourneys and told if they decided to move to Cleveland they would be helped with accommodation and transportation and would help find housing. Was told if the parents weren't capable of moving yet the kids can stay with someone else on the team. 

I honestly don't care what you guys have to say. None of us are stupid. You can cry about it til you're blue in the face. But you're the only ones attempting to defend it all. Cleveland has more money than any other program in the state. Allan brags about it being more than any other program in the country. 

The fact this is even an argument at all is stupid. The guy is ON RECORD bragging about it, the money he donates is PUBLIC RECORD. 

Im sick of the cleveland parents and fans on this board. Im not convinced all these brand new accounts on here arent the same person or two people. Your entire argument is "Nuh Uh". 

Nobody cares, nobody is upset at any of it. If my kid had been offered that chance and we were wanting to move, you bet your #### we'd take it and go. Cleveland is by far the best in the state. But all of this whining from you parents and fans is just idiotic. Grow up. Take responsibility. You guys are exhausting. I won't be engaging in your denial any further. 

And the worst part of all of this...i just KNOW your response is going to be more whining and complaining because thats what you're all good at. Better at even than wrestling, and thats saying something. 

Edited by Ummmno

This thread is a dumpster fire. 

Cleveland has more money than any other public program, youth and/or high school - YES.  “Our donation to Higher Calling along with the club’s own fundraising efforts, make it the highest funded kids club in the county,” said Mr. Jones

It has helped them retain high level coaching which is some of the best in the country - YES

This combination is the reason people are attracted to the program. They've built one of the best wrestling cultures we've ever seen. Those coaches work tirelessly and its quite impressive.  

So moving on....Can we just get a 5-10 year contract to have Cleveland/McCallie wrestle each January? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BOUNCE said:

Best post ever!!  Good luck to all the Soddy guys…pretty much a lock to win traditional and it’s great to see you guys back on top!

I'm very happy they are getting back to also being the cream of the crop when it comes to wrestling, it was down and out for a good while and so them being back makes Chattanooga area even better and even more to be proud of here instead of having to hang our hat on Cleveland, Baylor and now McCallie! It's for sure a pride thing and good for this little community over here, I will have to say that I do hope they are able to raise the money to get the Championship rings!

12 hours ago, Humorist said:

Haha….I’ve been completely honest. Your right no need to go there. But the BS needs and will stop. I’m sure Freco if and when you see me out nothing will be said. I’m sure you’ll be as cordial as they come and snide remarks behind the back. Especially since your new to the area. Just like your boy Trey B. Come to the defense of him. But everything I’ve said is the truth. You can take it or leave it. Really doesn’t matter to me. Especially if you think you can put me in my place. Cordial please. I want nothing more than to take a paint scraper and go and scrape my name off that wall and cut my face out of the team pics. That program has disgraced some Legacy names. And that’s why you’ll never see them in there to support again. I mean we were disgraced at our own celebration. I mean how can you mention the names of Heath Eslinger, Damon Floyd, and Travis Adam’s at a Cleveland celebration. Not only that but have Alan Patterson cradling a Red Bank kid on the jumbo tron at the football game. They dont care about us. Never have…never will. I ain’t scared of ya by any means. 

I guess you should be glad they did not mention the Blackmon wrestlers, that could have sent you over the edge!

20 hours ago, GruncleD said:

Host a Top 100 tournament each year at your school and if you do it correctly you will have more than sufficient funds to run your program.  And if you are successful, the donation will also come. You might even fine a Mr. Jones to help your program.

Top 100 and TNAAU has grown so much that most schools arent able to host a top 100, even if the school is able to handle it they dont just let anyone host those. They are in the same locations every year, and we only have 3 top 100s. 

• Upvote 1

Cleveland Raiders should not have forfeited matches to Halls Devils. Cleveland Raiders could have claimed a mercy rule win in the final duals match of the season. Cleveland Raiders blew a chance for the mercy rule  win by doing this. I told everyone what would happen in this tournament but nobody wanted to believe me. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.