Cleveland vs McCallie Dual: Who wins at their best?

ohreally15

15 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Kaiden Rice placed 3rd in the State. If you bump, I have him over Jed. If you send Dylan, who would be the 138? Would definitely make a difference in the dual.

In a traditional tournament, Coop is our 38 lber. Thats what he will go this weekend for the region tournament. 

1 minute ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

Don't know the kid so hard to argue without doing some homework. Just know James got 3rd in the state last year and has been great for us this year. And I love Tyson Russell, he was with Coop at Boyd for a season, but I'm not sure you know anything about Carson Gentle if you're taking Tyson in that one. Carson barely lost to John Levy and took him to the wire, a freaking fargo champ. Carson is an absolute freak and Tyson hasn't felt a hwt with that kinda strength. I hope Tyson wins a state title for you guys but that one ain't happening for him imo

Just hopeful we don't have to guess and can actually make it happen. You guys were willing to go toe-to-toe with Ryan so not sure the harm in wrestling us either (in January). I just want to see the match and give our kids something exciting to remember, win or lose. While I'm sure its fun dominating most teams, I'd imagine those aren't the dual meets they talk about 10-20 years from now. 

Father Ryan was tough. It almost cost us not wrestling our best lineup against them. Maybe we will get that dual after January next year. Just have Jake call Joey. Would be super fun.

4 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Father Ryan was tough. It almost cost us not wrestling our best lineup against them. Maybe we will get that dual after January next year. Just have Jake call Joey. Would be super fun.

They're working on it. Villers has been on Yost since day one, so its on the agenda. He and Joey are trying to iron it out I believe but we will see. Next year Cleveland will be SUPER hard to take down for just about any team in the country. STACKED

9 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

Don't know the kid so hard to argue without doing some homework. Just know James got 3rd in the state last year and has been great for us this year. And I love Tyson Russell, he was with Coop at Boyd for a season, but I'm not sure you know anything about Carson Gentle if you're taking Tyson in that one. Carson barely lost to John Levy and took him to the wire, a freaking fargo champ. Carson is an absolute freak and Tyson hasn't felt a hwt with that kinda strength. I hope Tyson wins a state title for you guys but that one ain't happening for him imo

Just hopeful we don't have to guess and can actually make it happen. You guys were willing to go toe-to-toe with Ryan so not sure the harm in wrestling us either (in January). I just want to see the match and give our kids something exciting to remember, win or lose. While I'm sure its fun dominating most teams, I'd imagine those aren't the dual meets they talk about 10-20 years from now. 

Who are you referring to when you say "they" wont be talking about in 10-20 years. Do you really think anyone will be talking about a HS dual meet that happened 20 years ago? Stop being silly.

Im sure a Daddy on coacht has no influence over getting a dual meet scheduled.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

They're working on it. Villers has been on Yost since day one, so its on the agenda. He and Joey are trying to iron it out I believe but we will see. Next year Cleveland will be SUPER hard to take down for just about any team in the country. STACKED

Its funny you guys are trying to schedule Cleveland, while recruiting their kids at the same time.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

"Their kids"?? I didn't know a school could own the rights to a child. I thought parents got an option to say where they wanted their kids to go.

Hey, if thats what you gotta do to be the best.

Coach Ledbetter and Villars keep doing your thing.

McCallie will ge relevant for 3-4 years then be gone again.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rasslinking said:

Hey, if thats what you gotta do to be the best.

Coach Ledbetter and Villars keep doing your thing.

McCallie will ge relevant for 3-4 years then be gone again.

There’s one kid on our starting roster that trained at HCWC. They left HCWC and started training with us at Minion, not something we asked them to do. They were headed back to Robbinsville if they didn’t go to McCallie. They weren’t going back to Cleveland. You can believe that or not. 

You mad that Emendorfer is at Baylor?

Cleveland isn’t the answer for everyone, nor is McCallie. I don’t get mad because you guys got Lucas, Fowlers, Kellen, etc. Just part of the process that parents have to make for their kids

4 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

There’s one kid on our starting roster that trained at HCWC. They left HCWC and started training with us at Minion, not something we asked them to do. They were headed back to Robbinsville if they didn’t go to McCallie. They weren’t going back to Cleveland. You can believe that or not. 

You mad that Emendorfer is at Baylor?

Cleveland isn’t the answer for everyone, nor is McCallie. I don’t get mad because you guys got Lucas, Fowlers, Kellen, etc. Just part of the process that parents have to make for their kids

Listen, they can all leave Cleveland for all I care ha... We got one too.

But when your calling a team out, along with bragging you are recruiting another one of their kids, just funny.

Good Luck to McCallie and all the Coach dads, hope Yost can keep you guys in line.

4 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Listen, they can all leave Cleveland for all I care ha... We got one too.

But when your calling a team out, along with bragging you are recruiting another one of their kids, just funny.

Good Luck to McCallie and all the Coach dads, hope Yost can keep you guys in line.

I’m not bragging or talking to anyone at Cleveland. Just hoping for a fun dual

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

In a traditional tournament, Coop is our 38 lber. Thats what he will go this weekend for the region tournament. 

He would have been tossed around by Hart. Lampert will manhandle him easily if he goes 138. Tenpenny had “coop” down 6-3. 

Edited by FR615