Unexpected Sectional Results?

GoTNwrestling

1 minute ago, CHSBLUE said:

Great match with Cordero over Workman in the finals.  

Looked like Drew was gonna win another close one but Cordero showed great resiliency with that takedown in the final seconds. I look forward to a potential Round 4 in the finals next week. 

1 minute ago, Bump11 said:

Looked like Drew was gonna win another close one but Cordero showed great resiliency with that takedown in the final seconds. I look forward to a potential Round 4 in the finals next week. 

I agree both are great wrestlers.  Workman seemed big muscle wise.

37 minutes ago, KidGloves said:

Hard to beat someone like Cordero 4 times in the same season. 

here’s a question, who has more pressure on them now if the meet again in the finals following that match? Cordero? Or Workman? 

Jose. He's a returning state champion from Cleveland. Expectation is for him to win, so imo he has the pressure. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

Jose. He's a returning state champion from Cleveland. Expectation is for him to win, so imo he has the pressure. 

I’m sure Workman has the same expectations, being from Cleveland has little to do with the pressure of expectations when both wrestlers are at this level. Both kids expect to win. 

i think had Workman won sectionals, it would’ve put more pressure on him since he’d have beaten Cordero three times in a row. I think with Cordero winning Section, the pressure goes back to him for the reasons you stated. 

24 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

Anyone that expects to win has pressure.

Im sure Andrew feels equal pressure to win.

How they deal with the pressure will make the difference.

Who can stay dialed in the best?

9 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Anyone that expects to win has pressure.

Im sure Andrew feels equal pressure to win.

How they deal with the pressure will make the difference.

Who can stay dialed in the best?

Agreed. It’ll be a friggin sweet match to watch. I wish I could find a section to sit in between both the Cleveland and Blackman sections for that one. It’s gonna be electric.