AAA favorites

UCSportsFan

Fulton is just way better than everybody else. They our the best the team in the state any class. We just didn’t have answer for the pressure and they out rebounded us. Fulton players and fans were chest last night. They acted with class. As good as they you they acted like this is a business trip for them. They our here to win a state title and to act like fools. Ridgeway has a good team but I see Fulton winning. Both teams good but Fulton is in another level than everyone else. You never know what can. We will see today who is the best team. Good luck to both teams.

1 hour ago, Volsfan52 said:

Fulton is just way better than everybody else. They our the best the team in the state any class. We just didn’t have answer for the pressure and they out rebounded us. Fulton players and fans were chest last night. They acted with class. As good as they you they acted like this is a business trip for them. They our here to win a state title and to act like fools. Ridgeway has a good team but I see Fulton winning. Both teams good but Fulton is in another level than everyone else. You never know what can. We will see today who is the best team. Good luck to both teams.

Would pay to see Fulton vs Douglass

3 hours ago, repoman said:

4th best team in state not too shabby, Fayette Ware at 3rd imo. 

Can’t argue with that. I sat with the family of #1 of Ridgeway both nights. They were a fun bunch of people. The Fulton players consoled our players at the end of the game was a class move as well. Fulton is pure class.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crow6424 said:

Can’t argue with that. I sat with the family of #1 of Ridgeway both nights. They were a fun bunch of people. The Fulton players consoled our players at the end of the game was a class move as well. Fulton is pure class.

YES! Fulton coach has always been a class act. I've been pulling for his teams for years (until they played UHS, I was pulling for them). It's amazing how much influence a coach has on players. It never surprises me when a class coach has class players.  

8 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Watching most every team, I think Fulton might be the best public school team in the state regaurdless of classification. I didn't see the private schools play. Good luck to both Ridgeway and Fulton today 

Did u see chatt prep? I believe they could have beat nybody. Dont know how their public. All boys school?