Peabody                  Stone Memorial

Creekwood                 Upperman 

South Side               Lawrence County

Crockett County.          Dyersburg 

South Gibson                   Obion 

Westview                        

Scotts Hill

Edited by pioneer42

Many many more I know I have probably left off. Wayne County Mckenzie last two Title games battling out again may be the war of all wars. Gibson County Peabody will be a war as always. Creekwood South Side. How come we have to play these all in one night?? This the biggest Monday Night ever. Unreal matchups. 

Edited by pioneer42

Wayne Co and McKenzie has to be the game of the night. Not saying it will be the closest game, but so much intrigue based on the last couple seasons. Wayne Co feels like the favorite but hard to picture Savanna Davis finishing her career anywhere other than the Glass House

7 minutes ago, maddams said:

Wayne Co and McKenzie has to be the game of the night. Not saying it will be the closest game, but so much intrigue based on the last couple seasons. Wayne Co feels like the favorite but hard to picture Savanna Davis finishing her career anywhere other than the Glass House

No doubt if Gibson County wasn't playing I would be there. I am like you. Two questions I have is can Wayne County get over the mental hurdle of losing to Mckenzie and Davis and Reynolds the last two years?? And can Mckenzie guard the 6'1 dominant post of Wayne County and who can protect the ball the best?? I am like you. I just can't see Savannah Davis losing this one. I will have to see it to believe it. She seems to play her best against them. They shot like 75% against them at state last year. Good to luck to both though.  Pickett County in a big one against Clarkrange that I forgot about. I also had no idea Sycamore beat Creekwood and put them in the bracket with South Side. That will be a sure enough dogfight. We have played both. 

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

No doubt if Gibson County wasn't playing I would be there. I am like you. Two questions I have is can Wayne County get over the mental hurdle of losing to Mckenzie and Davis and Reynolds the last two years?? And can Mckenzie guard the 6'1 dominant post of Wayne County and who can protect the ball the best?? I am like you. I just can't see Savannah Davis losing this one. I will have to see it to believe it. She seems to play her best against them. They shot like 75% against them at state last year. Good to luck to both though.  Pickett County in a big one against Clarkrange that I forgot about. I also had no idea Sycamore beat Creekwood and put them in the bracket with South Side. That will be a sure enough dogfight. We have played both. 

Don't forget clay and east Robertson.  This might be a year where 7a doesn't sweep.  I do think Pickett is too much for clarkrange 

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Don't forget clay and east Robertson.  This might be a year where 7a doesn't sweep.  I do think Pickett is too much for clarkrange 

Wouldn't be suprised if Pickett wins it all. Wayne County Mckenzie game will be crazy. Clay County always has a good team. Sounds like you know about East Robertson. Man tommorow night is when fans that hadn't been to games all year start showing up. That Wayne County Mckenzie game could have made a fortune if they could have played that game Tuesday. We all are playing same night. 

6 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Wouldn't be suprised if Pickett wins it all. Wayne County Mckenzie game will be crazy. Clay County always has a good team. Sounds like you know about East Robertson. Man tommorow night is when fans that hadn't been to games all year start showing up. That Wayne County Mckenzie game could have made a fortune if they could have played that game Tuesday. We all are playing same night. 

I don’t know much about them, just that they split with clay in the regular season. 

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I don’t know much about them, just that they split with clay in the regular season. 

ER girls are young, but have one of the best freshman in the state at getting her own shot. Clay is senior ladened, should be a good battle! It is at ER so that gives them an advantage to a degree. I think It’ll be Clay vs Pickett for the 4th time later this week. 

15 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

ER girls are young, but have one of the best freshman in the state at getting her own shot. Clay is senior ladened, should be a good battle! It is at ER so that gives them an advantage to a degree. I think It’ll be Clay vs Pickett for the 4th time later this week. 

Does Clatkrange have any shot at Pickett?? Can't believe I am typing this. 

19 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I think this game will come down to whose supporting cast plays the best. I dont think either team is as talented as they were last year. If Wayne Countys supporting cast is knocking down shots they are tough to beat, and if they are not, they are very beatable. From what i have gathered, McKenzie is pretty much the same way this year.