New video out 126 match

speakingtoyou

1 hour ago, KidGloves said:

All trash talk aside, you can’t really be that dumb, right? 

OR is this part of your troll gimmick? If so, well played. If not, dude…come on. 

I think he was talking about Ummmmno on this because by your comment you’re obviously not. For dude to bring politics in it out of nowhere lmao so many face palms on that. 

2 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

I think he was talking about Ummmmno on this because by your comment you’re obviously not. For dude to bring politics in it out of nowhere lmao so many face palms on that. 

Just playing into his troll job. Trying to get a rise out of him. Apparently its working too bc he keeps responding to the wrong person. 

18 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

I can’t believe you guys let him ruffle your feathers like he does. 

he doesn't ruffle feathers, he just looks like a moron and makes his son look bad also, so we will just continue to let him look like a moron and help with a little push here and there when wanted. It's like a battle of wits with Treyb but it's always against an unarmed man!  

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

I appreciate the clarification. I was confused. You are a gentleman and a scholar, kindest sir.