When will Trey's father accept my challenge

Ummmno

He's got such beef with me i offered to settle it on a mat, like we as wrestlers do. Not only will he not accept he will only respond with a hashtag pretending he knows who i am. 

Waiting on you to accept big boy. You wanna back up all your tough boy talk?

13 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

He's got such beef with me i offered to settle it on a mat, like we as wrestlers do. Not only will he not accept he will only respond with a hashtag pretending he knows who i am. 

Waiting on you to accept big boy. You wanna back up all your tough boy talk?

Not going to lie I’m curious to who you are because if I’m not mistaken, you were the one that offered to wrestle…the original tough guy talk…behind your screen name. Let’s reveal the identities and set up the match. I’m a heck of a salesman so I’ll sell the tickets and all proceeds will go to helping grow girls wrestling 100%. I want to watch not going to lie. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

Not going to lie I’m curious to who you are because if I’m not mistaken, you were the one that offered to wrestle…the original tough guy talk…behind your screen name. Let’s reveal the identities and set up the match. I’m a heck of a salesman so I’ll sell the tickets and all proceeds will go to helping grow girls wrestling 100%. I want to watch not going to lie. 

i said i would if he correctly outs my identity, which he apparently already knows. 

9 minutes ago, GrassmanCLEV said:

You could be a man and just say it instead of playing your childish games.

everyone here could, I don't know Treys dads name and I shouldnt have to go on a hunt to find it out, but he won't say what his name is. He said he could out ummmno and so that is now the challenge, but Trey's dad wont do so

• CoachT locked this topic