Aaaa state quarters

14 minutes ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

Bradley is guaranteed money I would never doubt them    One of the best TN HS girls teams I have seen in 30 years.  

3 better teams I've seen.

1. Riverdale 2017 (USA Today National Champions)

2. Hamilton Heights 2020 (2 McDonald's All Americans)

3. Webb Bell Buckle 2023 (5 Power 5 kids)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, coachinhoops said:

Look at your profile.

Didn’t have any messages but I believe you and I watched them play yesterday. They are very good no doubt about.  I would say the Shelbyville teams in the early 2000s late 90s would have been on their level. Not sure if you remember them, but not only were they national champions dateline NBC follow them for a year and documented their season. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

15 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I believe that was a game that was also not on the original schedule.  It was a last minute replacement for a cancelled game if I remember right.   And don’t remind me about that Cookeville game!   :mad: 

That’s correct.  Last minute pickup.  No excuses though.  We lost. 

20 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Bradley doesn’t care who they play. Best team in the state by far.

Bradley Female Bears are dominant for sure. I guarantee it. I would like to see a Bradley Female Bear and Cleveland Female Raider game in the state title. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, StateChampDad said:

It doesn’t matter.  You play who you get paired with.  

Go Bearettes.  

Bradley Female Bears are just to good. Bradley Female Bears mercy ruled Clarksville Female Wildcats. It happened yesterday. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

It would be wrong to not welcome former Upper Cumberland native Joe Pat Cope to the dance in Murfreesboro.  In a time of watered down four divisions, it is good to see him finally make it to the glass house.  Although it will be a short lived stay in a match-up of Bradley Central at least he made it finally.  Go Bees!