Haylen Ayers

59 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

How impressive to get Miss Basketball her freshman year! This girl can flat out ball and will be interesting to see her play the next three years!!

An absolute blast! Her freshman has been one for the books, can you imagine her getting better for 3 more years! Look out world your on notice! She is about to terrorize whatever team she plays! 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

The question I have is can USJ keep them?  Rumors flying all around West TN about them leaving.

The rumors have flown around for the past two years. They did take one coaching job in middle TN last summer just to change their mind once housing etc. fell through there. I mean it would be nice if she played alongside her cousin Sims at Westview for her senior year next season! :) However, USJ loses only one senior off the state championship team this year so I'm sure their future as a program is promising as well. Haylen and Teague are both freshman and were their leading scorers this season so guess we will see

7 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

The question I have is can USJ keep them?  Rumors flying all around West TN about them leaving.

2 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Technically they left Dyersburg to go to Riverdale.

Ensworth is what I kept hearing last week. Heard they were interested  in possibly making an offer with big money. Yeah he went to Riverdale during the housing boom and I heard he couldn't find a house that wasn't through the roof high. I thought he might have went to Webb School last year because they had a job opening. Definitely a package deal and two jobs would have to come with the daughter you would think. Why would they go anywhere else and not coach?? Yesterday on the Miss Basketball Awards Mike Keith said that she was the number 1 player in the 2027 class in the nation I think is what he said. No telling what kind of money could come their way. 

Edited by pioneer42

12 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Ensworth is what I kept hearing last week. Heard they were interested  in possibly making an offer with big money. Yeah he went to Riverdale during the housing boom and I heard he couldn't find a house that wasn't through the roof high. I thought he might have went to Webb School last year because they had a job opening. Definitely a package deal and two jobs would have to come with the daughter you would think. Why would they go anywhere else and not coach?? Yesterday on the Miss Basketball Awards Mike Keith said that she was the number 1 player in the 2027 class in the nation I think is what he said. No telling what kind of money could come their way. 

There will be universities getting involved! I would not be surprised to see them go somewhere and one of them coach high school and one go on staff at a university. 

30 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

There will be universities getting involved! I would not be surprised to see them go somewhere and one of them coach high school and one go on staff at a university. 

That is the rumor I heard!!