Who vandalized Maryville's Football Field?

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

If it makes you feel better it looks better than the picture you painted. 

The first pictures I had, there were people in them I did not want to put on here. There are a lot of people very upset about this from what is being told at the water cooler. The problem here is we're dealing with one of those let's make that one person happy out of a thousand and go paint the football field. I have absolutely no problem with the lacrosse team using the football field and hope them the best of luck or any other function that wants to use the field. Our soccer team has always used it but there's no markings on the field from that sport. Everyone in Blount County knows about the Trojan Horse that has been brought into the school. The only thing I've ever actually done was get on here and say I told you so. Every school in the country has the government pushing nonsense down everyone's throat or you don't get funded. What happened to the field didn't go to the very top of the chain for permission, it was blessed by the Trojan Horse. All I got to say is what's going to be next.

54 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The first pictures I had, there were people in them I did not want to put on here. There are a lot of people very upset about this from what is being told at the water cooler. The problem here is we're dealing with one of those let's make that one person happy out of a thousand and go paint the football field. I have absolutely no problem with the lacrosse team using the football field and hope them the best of luck or any other function that wants to use the field. Our soccer team has always used it but there's no markings on the field from that sport. Everyone in Blount County knows about the Trojan Horse that has been brought into the school. The only thing I've ever actually done was get on here and say I told you so. Every school in the country has the government pushing nonsense down everyone's throat or you don't get funded. What happened to the field didn't go to the very top of the chain for permission, it was blessed by the Trojan Horse. All I got to say is what's going to be next.

I just know that from what it sounded like was that it was kids/non professionals. It looked like they at least had stencils or a machine that was self automated.

23 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I just know that from what it sounded like was that it was kids/non professionals. It looked like they at least had stencils or a machine that was self automated.

Hopefully that paint isn't permanent and this all blows over until the next episode of That Crazy Woman.

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Hopefully that paint isn't permanent and this all blows over until the next episode of That Crazy Woman.

I think lacrosse will eventually take away from schools. Transfers especially from other states that would play football because that would be the contact sport of choice in their new state. Now those kids will choose lacrosse. When I went to school an eventual good friend of mine moved in from out of state and he only wrestled at his former school but my school did not have a wrestling program. He turned out to be a great football player for us. Those type of situations will happen less and less