Who vandalized Maryville's Football Field?

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That's what I would like to know. Surley this couldn't be a coincidence. When I saw that yellow paint on the field the other day the very first thing that hit my mind was a dog pissing all over that green carpet marking it's territory showing it's boss who the real boss was up there and I guess it did because nothing happened. 

If they lost the golf coach, then you can kiss that phenom middle schooler from California goodbye. 

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

My theory back then was why wait until 3 p.m. on Friday to get out of school when I could get us all out at 2..

FB_IMG_1711417193174.jpg

barney, that was one of the least vandalizing thing you did!!!   I'm glad you finally grew out of that stage !! (NOT)   John Sevier Pool will never recover from some of barney's shenanigans.:lol::lol:

Lacross isn't a TSSAA sanctioned sport but will be next year for girl's and boy's and if they want to go mark out a field and do it right then play the sport at the junior high  who will be getting a new field. It's a couple of blocks away and I'm sure they can brigng in stands to seat the fifty people that will attend those events. While they're at it go on ahead and draw out some Pickleball Courts and beat her to the punch.

20 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Grandma from Heaven looking down at the field to see if that gulley washer rain this past weekend sent to make a dent on that paint that some are claiming washes off of turf. Nope looks like Krylon Tough Coat.

431433095_10227102198355025_1853750594512232935_n.jpg

thumbnail - 2024-03-28T190656.361.jpg

LMBO. I must've misread. I thought you meant a practice field. That was done on turf? Yeesh 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

LMBO. I must've misread. I thought you meant a practice field. That was done on turf? Yeesh 

I can asure you I don';t make this stuff up. The whole City of Maryville is being taken over like a swarm of locus by out of towners that have brought their destructive ways and stupidity along with them. Heads would have rolled had this happened at another school system but not here.  

Edited by BarneySox2007

On 3/28/2024 at 7:34 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Grandma from Heaven looking down at the field to see if that gulley washer rain this past weekend sent to make a dent on that paint that some are claiming washes off of turf. Nope looks like Krylon Tough Coat.

431433095_10227102198355025_1853750594512232935_n.jpg

thumbnail - 2024-03-28T190656.361.jpg

Barn how minny hunnurds ov thowsunds ov dollurs did we pay fer terf and thay lett this happun.....???..:oops:

Eye voat letts go baick two grass.....Att leest we cain mow tha yeller oft tha feeled beefour footbawl seesun....:popcorneater:

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Barn how minny hunnurds ov thowsunds ov dollurs did we pay fer terf and thay lett this happun.....???..:oops:

Eye voat letts go baick two grass.....Att leest we cain mow tha yeller oft tha feeled beefour footbawl seesun....:popcorneater:

The only thing I have to go off of is Alcoa is putting in a new field for $750,000 which they have all the drainage and infrastructure in place just as we do. The only thing we have that they don't is a Dumb Azz that would allow someone to paint the field yellow.

thumbnail - 2024-03-30T123638.710.jpg

thumbnail - 2024-03-30T123627.638.jpg