toughest schedule in 03?

bigblah

Christian Brothers High School has one of the toughest schedules in TN. Game one: MELROSE at the Liberty Bowl. These guys are losing like two starters and had a backup quarterback last year who could chunk it 50+. Game two: EAST, who has consistently been a dominate force for a long time. Game three: GERMANTOWN, who although is losing Netherland, has more returning seniors than I can count on my fingers and toes. After those three D4/5 schools, Game four; BRENTWOOD ACADEMY, who started last year ranked 22 in the nation, not to mention former state championship teams MBA and Briercrest, with three of these five teams out-of-division.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FOOTBALLFAN10

goodpasture will hav a pretty tough one.te onpen up with cpa then they ply ezell bga station camp(who noone seems to know about)then i think they have a bye then play defending champs lipscomb and thier biggest rivals.also they added boyd to th schedule and then they have their region games.

i'm really sorry, but mba is going to have THE TOUGHEST schedule in 03. nobody else is playing the #4 team in the nation. nobody else is playing a team that won the state championship in mississippi. oh yeah, don't forget about the rest of the DII AAA teams who always play really tough games.

Red Banks schedule is pretty tough though probably not the toughest. We dropped mccallie this year and added knox webb I think? though I hear Webb is a pretty tough school. But were a 4A school playing a 5A schedule we only have about 1100 kids in the school and could probly drop to 3A. We play Ooltewah, Soddy Daisy, Brainerd, Bradley, Cleveland, McCallie(last year),Rhea County, Hixson, East Ridge, Chattanooga Central. While Hixson plays tyner they also play Howard and Walker Valley both of which are annual pushovers. I mean I'm willing to admit its certainly not the toughest schedule its respectable. (I'd probly be willing to bet the toughest schedule is somebody in the Knoxville area since most of the teams there are powerhouses)

hey fellas i havent been on in a while but i noticed you left out Lebanon as a tough opponent for you guys to play. i know lebanon is not a traditional power house or anything and we def. didnt even make the playoffs but as i remember we beat both of your teams last year and have defeated oakland the past three years and gave blackman problems 2 years ago. who knows what this year will hold (i am no longer a member of the team but they have my support) so good luck to everyone but dont count lebanon out.

Wow. That's simply all I can say about Oakland's and Blackman's schedule. That's brutal. I'd also have to say some teams in Region 6 have some difficult schedules. You could easily say that about this year too and look at the Blue Cross Bowl. Region 4 vs Region 6. I see this for next year as well, but it could be any two of several teams. Good luck to all!