Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

Guest Solid

Eastside, I compliment your humbleness now, if ya'll talk mellow but bring a real game to the field FAIRVIEW will be noticed quickly > I wish your team luck !!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dnich

farview has an ok team but i hope they dont think giles county always plays like that there was a number of things that lead to are defeat like use getting up at five to go see are basketball team beat fulton,and i dont think ill drink a liter of pepsi before are games anymore,but all in all farview is pretty good and i hope they woop lincoln county :)

Guest dnich

i take it back farview is a bunch of football players they got three yellow cards against us last night and one red there should have been more all i know is im not playin around nice next time boys so you better bring it or bring your ambulence :)

[Edited by dnich on 3-21-03 7:30P]

hey dnich, that's the lamest thing i've ever heard. you blame losing to drinking some freaking pepsi before the game. man, that's just pathetic. and it's your fault for not getting enough sleep on game day. don't go blaming your loss on that shiz. maybe you lost b/c, i dunno, maybe you didn't play as good as fairview. go cry somewhere else buddy. and as for the cards, it happens. we're an aggressive team, so cards aren't going to be a big deal. it's not like we went around clothes lining guys or body slamming them. all we did was slide tackle. so deal with it.

DNICH, this is number 15 from fairview, you remeber me the guy that scored 3 on you guys and honestly had just an "ok" game, you had a "pretty good" team yourself, but when it came down to it, you weren't good enough, sorry, but to come on here after losing 5-2(5-1 if your not counting the goal that one of our freshmen defensive players scored for you) its just pathetic, you should be out practicing rather than wasting energy typing from your home row keys on the keyboard, SOCCER is a very physical game, if you can't take the hits then you can fall behind along with everyone else, you shoulda brought your physical game in the beginning, cuz thats the way the game is played. why do you think they have yellow and red cards, its cuz physical playing is expected. another point would be, ok so what 4 cards, how much time did it take to get 4 cards, 4 acts of contact that were too rough, it took what like a half second for each of those to occur, leaving 78 minutes of clean soccer for you to kick our butts, just so you know .5 x 4 = 2.

80 - 2 = 78. good job dnich. anyways, the point is, YOU LOST and you are in a state of withdrawl, i'm sure your school counselors can lend you a hand but in the meantime GET OVER IT.

hehe, you tell him....hey, i heard someone posted about Giles' awesome speed? i have yet to see it. i was playing left outside, and even though i didn't score, i was burning your team. that Mexican you had up front (i'm guessing he's Mexican, or Latin in some way) had the ball and i was 20 yrds behind him and i STILL caught up to him, and i have a pinched nerve in my back so i wasn't even up to full speed. the goals were an accident, our Freshman just caught a bad touch, so TECHNICALLY YOU guys only scored 1 goal on us, and that was on a Direct kick. you couldn't play with our defense, our offense ate you up, and you guys complained. we (fairview) lost almost all our games last year, but we didn't whine HALF as much as you are about one game where the better team prevailed. and about the cards, all you other teams can be expecting that too, we're a VERY physical team, and if going up against someone who's not afraid of a card intimidates you, or if you think you're going to whine about it afterwards, then you need to get off the field and go play with your dolls, pansies.

The only way Harpeth can win a game is by playing dirty. I hear some other people bragging about how physical their team is(Fairview for instance) and it bothers me. That is not soccer. Page played Harpeth last week and escaped with a 1 to 0 victory because of a late goal scored by our (Page) sweeper. Page dominated the game and anyone who was there would confirm this. The problem was that Harpeth played the dirtiest soccer I have ever seen. Harpeth received 6 yellow cards because every time Page had an oppurtainity at goal a Harpeth player would take him out. They knew they werent going to beat us at soccer so they tried hurting us. They succeeded in taking two of the three starting midfielders out for the game. You guys on these threads might think thats cool and thats how the game should be played. But its not, real class act Harpeth.

Who are you to tell Harpeth how to play the game of soccer? And the only reason that Page scored that one goal was because our defense broke down in the last 2 minutes, and it was a lucky goal, and if I can remember Page was playing dirty too if you wanna call it playing dirty, I think both teams were just playing soccer and if you dont wanna be a physical soccer game then you need to sit on the bench because all the good games of soccer are all physical. And if Page is so worried about being physical, then that just shows that they arent a very good team. And I know that if Harpeth was to ever play page again then I know that Harpeth would hand there #### to them and make them cry just like you sound like you are crying now!!!