Again, Best Basketball in Tennessee

Pitino

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A short time ago those Lady Blue Devils lost the district championship game by 20+ points, but they brought the Gold Ball home with them the same year and the district champions brought home the silver ball, now when 13AA can accomplish this feat they will have every right to the claim of fame, but until then??????????????

I know that 7AA is a very good district but so is 5AA. 5AA and 5AAA do not get the respect that they so deserve. 5AA has McMinn Central who year after year is a state contender and they also have the new school Walker Valley who at this point have only lost one game. What an awesome team! Talk about no respect, why are they not ranked in the top five. When a team has only one loss they deserve a better ranking than that. I believe that there will be two representatives from 5AA in the state tournament, McMinn Central and either Meigs County or Walker Valley. In 5AAA how can there be a tougher district than to have Cleveland, McMinn and Bradley. I don't think any of them will be in the state because they would have to go through Shelbyville to get there.

It will be hard for McMinn Central and either Meigs or Walker Valley to get to state because in order to get there they will have to beat either Jacson Co., Livingston, or Upperman. I think McMinn Central will make it, but I don't know if the other two teams are strong enough. Walker Valley does have a very good team, especially being only 2 years old. Meigs however got beat by Central Tuesday night by like 37. Walker Valley also got beat by Central, but I still believe that they will beat Meigs County in the district and in region for 2nd place then go away for sub-state. So it will be tough for them to get to the big show.

Guest thelane

Come to Memphis... there are more schools here. The talent of players is amazing. Houston, East,Melrose, Briarcrest, White Station, Ridgeway, Oakhaven, ECS, Craigmont, Bolton, Northside.... Pretty good!! Please excuse our officials however.