Cookeville -CAVS

disgustedfan

I just have to say one thing. I have seen alot of teams compete. I have scouted alot of players from all over high schools in Middle TN, and Cookeville has, by far, the most players w/ the most talent. Baseball, Softball, Basketball, or whatever! The fact is, I've been everywhere looking at teams, but the only school that has a little bit of talent in this area is Cookeville. Sorry man.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say one thing. I have seen alot of teams compete. I have scouted alot of players from all over high schools in Middle TN, and Cookeville has, by far, the most players w/ the most talent. Baseball, Softball, Basketball, or whatever! The fact is, I've been everywhere looking at teams, but the only school that has a little bit of talent in this area is Cookeville. Sorry cooner, there's no need to be jelous, just work harder.

Highheat,

theres no reason to feel threatened. Hands down Cookeville knows what they are doing. I should know, i've felt the same way u did, but after playing them, they totally back up whatever they say. They're a good team, with awesome coaches. Let me know whenever they play u, cause that will be a beating I wanna witness. GOOD LUCKS CAVS, you deserve it.

We scrimmaged McMinn and Grundy counties Sat. First time we have been outside. Pitching and defense really struggled first game, we were better second game. Steakley and Lee williams played well, along with some young players. Tonight, we went to Farragut. They are excellent. Alcorn really pitched well for us. Final was 8-3. We will be fine once we get some more work outside.

Thanks coach for keeping us informed. How can we get a schedule of the upcoming season? Gosh Farragut, you started off with the heavy hitter-they play an excellent brand of baseball there. Did you play there? If so, isn't there facilities top notch?

Glad to hear some younger players stepped up. That younger group has great potential in the days to come-if you can keep them together. I have watched them for a couple of years now and they could be something special. Hey coach we're for you and many are pulling for you this season.