TMSAA East Tennessee Small School State

TheAnswer9

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More of the Norwood kids would probably go to OS if they thought the people from OS wanted them there. The Clinton coach came to at least 4 games this season. The OS coach none. Plus when we go to the high school games we here comments like "What are you doing here this is an OS game and Is this a Norwood game or an OS game" These are common comments made by OS middle school students (I've heard them myself). The things some of the OS middle school parents say are a whole lot worse and vindictive against the Norwood players.

Go where you want, and where people treat you the way you want to be treated. ;) And bye the way isnt it a violation for HS Coach Wright to go out of County to watch games at Jr. high level? And I was at Norwood vs OS game and saw Coach Wright there so there you go.And I was at Norwood when they played in tourney and several OS hs girls were there talking and hanging with Norwood girls. ;)

[Edited by BBALLTN on 2-21-03 12:44P]

Don't even go there oscats 14!!! This all startered when the OSMS girls went to Norwood to watch the Norwood vs Lake City game. Your parents were very rude and made comments to the girls that were there with out there parents. Norwood parents have made it very hard for these girls to play basketball together in the future, so maybe it is best if they all go to Clinton. I don't understand why this has happened. Could it be jealousy?